Anti-viral+ anti inflammatory?

Bookmarked. Thank you. Seriously. Let’s get a bump bump on this thread. Any dudes seeking medical properties in grass care to chime in?
Thanks Cat have a good one. Gotta cut my side intake out. It sucks because I love sweet gourmet coffee. Lol. I’ll force myself to go back black. :blush:

Bmore, if yer serious about gettin well, it all starts w diet & exercise. Ya hafta cut the junk outta yer diet n start doin aerobic exercise, stuff that makes ya sweat heavy, gets yer heart pumpin n yer lungs workin. Walk fast or ride a bike outside. Go out in nature. That stimulates yer immune system more than errthin else combined.

Yer body is an amazing biological machine if you treat it w the care & maintenance that other machines require. No weed strains will do for you what you can do for yerself. Smoking anything wont help. Cut out all alcohol, too. Its real bad in any amount.

Cook all yer meals from scratch, its cheaper than buyin prepacked crap. Add some spicy peppers to yer diet with garlic & ginger n the effects are multiplied - make homemade indian & thai food w those fresh ingredients. Switch to mostly vegetables & some lean meats with lotsa dark green leafy salads and homemade dressings, cut out all the processed junk. Thats where it all starts.

After you get right with yer body, supplements can help, but they aint no substitute for legit diet & exercise. One not mentioned is Oregano Oil. Been used for thousands of years as an antibiotic. Get it in capsules. Heres one with fennel and ginger added https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013OXFBI. Clinical trials only show moderate antibiotic qualities, but use that with fresh raw garlic & yer gonna be right in no time if you get yer other ducks in a row.

3 Likes

Hey thanks O. I appreciate the kick in the ass. I deffinitely need to change my diet. I used to powerlift but after my injury and PP addiction, I’m having to live properly again. Ive been buying more fruits and vegetables. Ive slowly been getting my legs back going after the Dirt bike crash.

Thanks for the input bud. Have a good one.

2 Likes

:clap: :trophy: :hospital:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

The truth hurts. Lol I’m 30lbs over weight 6’ 5" 260. Maybe 40! Yeah it hurts but going back to work will be nice. It sucks having your body and not respond when you want it. After I wrecked the slam on the pavement made me stop and take stock.

I try to just stay busy. Whatever keeps me moving and out of trouble. That’s all just want peace. Before my brother went back to prison he hugged me and told me you can’t fight the world. :hugs:

My bro bro. We live this shit. I’m way off topic. Thanks you guys. Who thought I’d be composting and shit hahaha. I love old heads. Yep I’m that guy. :rofl::call_me_hand:

1 Like