Anti-viral+ anti inflammatory?

Unfortunately my leg is back swollen again really bad I’m retaining fluid and infections pop up at hair follicle sites. Unfortunately I picked this infection up being incarcerated in a filthy place. I’m looking for the strongest strains and something to help my pain inflammation just general body relaxation and sleep. I’m a mess unfortunately every antibiotic I’ve taken has only slightly worked but I’m still taking them but you can’t continue to take him constantly you can become immune. But this infection has that all my energy I can barely ten the plants and I’m embarrassed to say it. I’m just reaching out for help seriously if anyone has any leads on anything like I said antiviral inflammatory for pain. Strain names seed banks stick carry the seeds and I mean the best ones. I have to do something this is crazy. Thank you if you look at this even if you don’t post back. I appreciate everyone’s feedback and love. Everybody stay safe.
-J

And yeah when I was running my doctoring somehow some mice got into my fucking house so I had to put some traps around my tent because they ate my seedling heads off my tomato plants in my cannabis seeds Real Deal shit. Does anybody have to deal with this shit outside of the hood. I need to move out of the hood and go to the Left Coast I have a cousin in Washington State I hear it’s beautiful up there it’s at the Cascades the Puget Sound that Oregon is at the Oregon Inlet either way it’s gorgeous country

4 Likes

Hey man…

Sorry to hear about your health Dude…

Here is a good list for strains for your inflammation :

And some for virus issues :

"Ocimene’s potential medical benefits include:

Antiviral
Antifungal
Antiseptic
Decongestant
Antibacterial

Cannabis strains that can test high in ocimene include Golden Goat, Strawberry Cough,Chernobyl, and Space Queen. At Tilray, strains currently displaying high concentrations of ocimene include OG Kush, Elwyn, and Lemon Sour Diesel." You would probably want to make oil from these strains, and keep the temp down during the process, so the meds activate when they hit your internal body temp.

From this : http://www.thctotalhealthcare.com/tag/antiviral/

I hope you get well man…I would also try and take a break (if you can) from the antibiotics…If you can’t…Make sure to take acidophilus. It will help keep your gut flora strong…If you don’t do this, your health will continue to drop. Another good product to use is Kefir (good for gut flora).

I hope some of this helps you…It must not be fun, dealing with these issues…

K.

5 Likes

Actually, there are two things you don’t even have to grow that will work for the inflammation, that you can get in the grocery store (though you could grow them if you wanted, easily), Garlic and ginger. I have real bad arthritis in both knees and I eat a decent size clove of garlic (not too big) twice a day and it works great to at least relieve the internal swelling. It is definitely something that you need to get used to but it isn’t bad. One thing you can do is grate it (or puree in a food processor) and mix it with a bit of honey. It is also a great antibiotic and antiviral. Mix it with some grated ginger and honey and triple the effectiveness. The key is, it needs to be raw and fresh. No bottled garlic or ginger, and the honey should say raw honey right on the label.

After that, you can find a strain that works great for pain for you (which would be easier) and not have to worry about the rest.

8 Likes

Antibiotics are wrecking your gut system which is a very important part of your immune system, eat as much raw vegetables and fruit as possible, green salads, red grapes, dried dates, apples, etc. Not gonna advise you to stop taking antibiotics but I would personally stop as soon as I’m eating decarboxylated oil.

Rick Simpson oil or other infused oil and edibles will work best. I’d recommend both ingesting and applying the same oil you’re eating topically, a little bit goes a long way. You want indica or indica dominant strains.

I can’t stress enough the importance of eating raw fruit and veg. Cannabis will strengthen your immunesystem but it can’t do everything on its own :wink:

Wish you a speedy recovery, good vibes, and good thoughts, your body hears everything you think and responds accordingly.
All the best!

7 Likes

Might want to also consider taking a Spirulina supplement, which has both sustained virologic response and anti-inflammation effects according to scientific studies in humans (not just in mice).

6 Likes

Garlic is awesome, but try not to eat it in the same meal as your oil or edibles.
I eat spirulina daily too, Marcus Rohrer, can only recommend it!
And be careful with ginger, I can’t go near it or my blood pressure plummets, haha. But it’s already low because I use CBD. Ginger is the single best natural remedy against high blood pressure, very powerful.

5 Likes

Forgot about the Blood Pressure with ginger. You must have really low BP for it to have an affect

I also forgot about spirulina. How much do you take and powder or pill?

2 Likes

I’ve had low blood pressure my whole life, but small amounts should be fine if yours is normal. But two mugs of strong fresh ginger tea and I black out every time I stand up.

Spirulina I take about 4 tablets a day before I eat my daily salad. It’s best eating with other greens or protein rich foods for optimal digestion. They typically advise much more, and it wouldn’t hurt to take more but it’s quite concentrated and they wanna sell a lot ofcourse. And if you really eat a lot of it, a friend of mine got mild constipation. Not entirely sure if that was the cause though.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:thumbsup: OGer’s… :head_bandage:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Dude I’m sorry I didn’t mean to post like a Haggard picture like that I just caught this shit and I’m can’t shake it and the doctor told me that if I didn’t get it knocked out in the first two runs antibiotics I could be dealing with it potentially forever I can try get in prison I’ve been out of prison store 5 years now. I just can’t shake this infection it’s got my energy Zapped. Thank you so much for your compassion and posts and what you know about and the strains it helps me out so much. Whenever I get out in the yard and do a lot it seems like it’s swelling gets worse some days are better than others I’m really tall and overweight not a whole lot but I have scoliosis and degenerative discs in my back so it pitches my posture forward and being tall if you don’t know sucks because you constantly have to bend lower if you think about it to pick things up it stresses if you don’t pick it properly and I never did use good form when I was picking shit up. I used to build scaffolding in the Carpenters Union. I just got fucked. Anyway I’ll stop rambling to do more searching thanks everybody for your encouraging words and compassion. I’ll make sure I pass it on. Later y’all be safe and I hope you all feel well.
-J

3 Likes

Awesome dude yeah I’ve been doing some things for my swelling it comes and goes you know what I mean it just worries me because I’m so young I just trashed my body and know what I mean and I didn’t care about it you know what I mean I didn’t care like gangbang when I was a kid and did dumb shit. I’m out of that life I don’t want to be around that shit no more man violence turns me off. Unfortunately my actions led me to a place where I picked up this trash. I’ll definitely try the garlic out seeing how I loaded up on my spaghetti anyway I love some Italian food and garlic bread. I need to get more red berries and blueberries up in my system you know what I mean some fish oil Maybe for joints. I’m gonna try to make no damnit I’m gonna make some of @Sebring cream…and a powerful indica.

2 Likes

No one strain or strains is going to be a magic bullet. Intake cannabinoids at a high level until you feel better. Continue with your doctor’s recommendations. No one wants to take antibiotics but I’d rather have temporary intestinal problems than permanent death. If herbs cured diseases they’d make pills with the active alkaloids.

It can be terribly frustrating when the best available medicine isn’t working as well as you’d like, but doctors aren’t miracle workers, they do their best based on medical science, which isn’t perfect but it’s the best we got. Take it easy and stay the course. Get a second opinion if you feel like your doctor isn’t understanding your needs. Sucks you picked up a skin infection in lockup, I do feel for ya man.

2 Likes

Keep yer chin up Buddy…I am sure you can tackle this. It’s just about finding the right Combo…

Hope you feel better.

K.

1 Like

yeah I think Friday I’m going to have to go into the ER for at least a few days to get a drip going. They told me last time if it didn’t go away they would have to mix exotic antibiotics and a liquid form and probably put a central line in because Ivy send it back out of me because I have really deep small veins that’s why my blood flow my legs are so fucked up. I’ve been putting off going to the hospital for this grow butt somebody can keep it watered for for 5 days my life like you said it’s more important is this shit gets in my bloodstream again I might not make it this time I shave my head bald I got a single hair follicle infected on the base well kind of right between your ears turned into a big an infection went in to the muscles that hold your spinal cord your head up so they shot solution in me to see in the CT scan and it thank God I didn’t make it into my spinal cord if it did I’d have been fucked for sure. It just makes you feel dirty dude for real. I was never sick when I was younger I can fight get fucked up heal in a week and be ready to go you know what I mean. Make sure you listen to your daddy! My daddy still likes to try to administer thorough ass whippings LOL I’m trying to be a good sport dude thanks for y’all’s input I figured somebody might be going through what I’m going through I know there ain’t no Silver Bullet just try to put a couple things together that don’t make you feel as shity as pain meds

2 Likes

Clove oil has all these properties and can be made at home

1 Like

Thanks for that bro. Here lately ive been composting taking vitamins, just getting my body back good after years of hard substance abuse. It’s funny I’m finding I actually love life and wanna lessen my footprint if you will. NO has been my cure.

So I appreciate good knowledge as pain meds are killing everyone and I won’t contribute to a poison the govt. eagerly pumps. Sorry I’m rambling. Ty so much.

First off man sorry to hear what you’re going through… sounds really rough and I hope you find a quick recovery.

Second apologies if this has already been said. I just got on for a quick minute and don’t have time to read through all the posts right now.

Turmeric is one of the best anti inflammatory there is I believe… but you may have to get the active ingredient so you can take larger quantities than if eating turmeric itself.

1 Like

Cool deal. I’m glad there’s still good people out there. Different I love this site. We can all get testy at times, but we’re all humans and the most important thing is that. Thanks for your input. It’s going in my notepad as we speak.

My lower back gets inflamed bad. So ive been doing light dumbbell work to strengthen the muscles around my back. My joints ache. Especially in my hands. Be safe bro. Be safe. :call_me_hand:

if you reduce salt intake reduce refined sugars (candy, sugary soft drinks, and spirits too) these are all inflammatory substances, be it your articulations, muscles and most of all the brain functions. some scientists and psychiatrists belive that many mental illnesses are related to many substances present in our daily diet (diet in the senso of what you eat, not as a regimen) specially processed foods.

Pineapple- has a very good anti inflammatory enzyme called Bromelain
cinnamon
ginger
garlic
clove

look up at Ayurvedic medicine

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=ayurvedic+list+of+natural+intinflamatory+ingredients

3 Likes