Anyone Else Sick?

For sure I cant laugh either, it triggers the cough reflex

@anonymous4289 Im trying to stay hydrated !

1 Like

Good on you for mentioning not wanting to eat because I totally feel that as well but my stomach feels fine

Edit: holy shit the cough is brutal , hoping the initial sickness didnt turn into more

1 Like

I work at Costco, this started 6 weeks ago. I caught it too. Seems to last 3-6 weeks sometimes longer depending on age. Dry cough will linger for weeks. Yes this brings in negative Covid tests. Wild.

2 Likes

Yeah it blows my mind man, Im thinking RSV or a super flu lol. What really blows the mind though is how quite literally everyone is getting it around the same exact time.

Nothing some good ole Vitamin THC cant help :wink:

1 Like

Yep. Sick with all that myself right now. Got all my flu and covid vaccines too.

1 Like

No flu or covid shots here, havent gotten any in years. I got a mild version of covid earlier this year and was completely fine the rest of the year until now ! and this destroys covid.

In my opinion at leastā€¦

Also I noticed something about this, maybe its just high thinking but , when covid hit, I didnt really see people getting sick right awayā€¦ In fact I didnt even run into someone that was exposed to covid till a whole year later. ( as far as I know ) people just seemed ok.

Fast forward to this illness though , and it seems like all of a sudden at the same time everyone and their brother has the same exact illness. Weird if ya ask meā€¦ But im a bit of a theorist :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep we all had it. The kids are still coughing over a month later. They seem fine no fever and energetic as always. Just still have a nasty cough. Here in ohio

1 Like

2 Likes

From what I know this is what has been going around.
What are the signs and symptoms of Mycoplasma pneumoniae?

Mycoplasma pneumoniae

• Fever and chills.
  • Cough.
  • Feeling tired.
  • Shortness of breath.

https://www.cdc.gov/pneumonia/atypical/mycoplasma/about/signs-symptoms.html

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-03732-w

3 Likes

The RSV, covid and other crap can cause this Pneumonia as well ! Great reads man

1 Like

I guess sometimes itā€™s nice to live alone and never leave the house. :wink: Sounds ugly, hope you guys feel better soon.

3 Likes

Iā€™m worried about this having been your last message, are you OK? Long time no see ā€¦

3 Likes

His profile shows he was seen 2 days ago. @George

1 Like

Thanks, I saw it before, thatā€™s why I replied directly to him ā€¦

2 Likes

oh man. this thread brings me right back to those days. iā€™m so glad i made it out alive. i hope all of you are doing well and have recovered.

1 Like

BTW
Vitamin A is the key to getting over this quickly.

3 Likes

C D and Zink plus a multi once a day it is HCQ basically horse paste hydroxychloroquine the CDC just had to take that horse paste shit down google it. something else i know that it will and DOES kill most Viruses saved your gramps from malaria in ww11 is harmless and is really cheap

1 Like

FYI: For us, Norovirus was a problem this year. Two versions: one is respiratory, the other more intestinal. Both involved mild fevers, both lasted very short periods (~2 days). (My partner is a flight attendant. So I can stay holed up at home here and STILL get exposed to some pretty exotic stuff. :wink: Not that Norovirus is. Stay healthy, friends.

2 Likes

unfortunately yes :frowning:

2 Likes

Ughā€¦ Noro is the worst. I havenā€™t had it in awhile, but oof, so bad.

But hey, thanks to Noro I wash my hands way more often than I used to.