Anyone make their own ejuice?

Ah yes. I recognize the process now just not familiar with the term. I received your parcel and was touched by your gesture. I have something coming your way as well. These amazing crosses will be taking their place in the Auto Tent as soon as “ReikoX’s Girls” are done.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’ll be honest and say iv never seen anyone up here ( Scotland.) use Spice , but iv seen the states they get into in your prisons @anon58740919 / it seems once you take it your ‘zombie-fied’ .!! & NOT in the good way… Fk that .!!
Anyway hope you and yours are doing well ,
Happy growing/smoking bro,
Gaz

3 Likes

A lot of my “friends” went down the spice road. Normally via a prison sentence. Needless to say I try to avoid them now at all costs as it changes people in a bad way.
It’s just as bad as smack if you ask me. :-1:

1 Like

Hey @Cobra50! Do you make the distillate from wax? I’m interested in how to do that. Currently I make BHO wax and use Wax Liquidizer to make my ejuice. Do you use any terpenes in the mix?
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

Anyone still around that mixes ejuice?

2 Likes

I’m kinda on this quest also. Got peeps hounding me about vape juice. I just haven’t found anything that I’m comfortable with. I have been looking into co2 extractor

1 Like

What’s your question? I make carts but I’ve only made them using Diamond sauce so I don’t mix or cut anything

I’m going to go ahead and say that this thread was used for liquid nicotine/pg/vg. Or at least that what I assumed this thread to be.

I’ve paid attention to people mixing thier own ejuice and I found a recipe that I wanted to try and didn’t know if anyone around here was.

1 Like

Diamond sauce?? Never got into the dab world.

1 Like

I do, but nothing crazy. Just single flavor juice, like Chocolate, so no “strawberry shortcake” or “key lime pie”. Also do my own weed ejuice.

1 Like

Right on, looking to get someone to mix me up something. I made one batch one time of a juice recipe, after that I never got it right again and it’s the best juice I’ve ever tasted. However, it’s a home made so it’s not in mass production (which I’m happy about to an extent). When you see the ingredients for the first time it’s a " what the fuck ever, no way" and ends up being something I continuously chase. Can’t go asking around where I found it because it’s a diy and selling or talking about is prohibited.

Grack Juice. https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/9396

Would you mind sharing your recipe? Is it Jar Tek of some sort?

Aw ok my bad I use nic ejuice but never made it just bought 100% vg cloud sauce for the first time

Well for me it’s pretty simple. I just use all the sauce from making diamonds, nothing really to it on my end except filling cartridges. I don’t do the extraction myself I have my boy who has his own business and all types of machines (he even runs the weed through a machine to make it more clear). He has all types of extraction machines… but i always request diamonds because I keep the diamonds to Dab and the sauce for cartridges.

2 Likes

@theomegajedi
This is the calculator I use…
https://ecigvape.com/simple-e-liquid-calculator

Here is my basic recipe as all I use is single flavor and water. I use all VG, not because I want to make huge clouds, but because the PG has way too much “throat burn” hence the water to thin down. I also use 100mg nicotine solution so YMMV.

Ejuice recipe.pdf (58.4 KB)