Argo's three in veg and three in flower

I have been dabbing way to much after a solid extended weekend I have decided to go 6-8 weeks getting back to sober. I have been growing smoking for 35 years and i seem to be abusing this new form of weed so i decided to dry up a bit and stop the high thc intake for a bit. Cheers I’ll be around.

18 Likes

It’s good to take a break now and again, get the tolerance down a bit lol

5 Likes

People have been telling me that forever.

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

12 Likes

To be honest, I wasnt getting medical benefits until I started dabbing all the time. As long as I’m using less than I grow, I have zero issues with tolerance. I also find it fun to see who can hang with me in a smoke session. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

That’s the goal that I have trouble reaching still.

9 Likes

I’d tap out on one dab hit. lol and I’ve been smoking for 35 years

5 Likes

broke the rig fashioned this with what i had on hand.

18 Likes

How is the tolerance break going? :ghost:

7 Likes

Your not messing about with those bugs, its war, no prisoners!!! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

y reset button is stuck :wink:

4 Likes

I have been reading about it more and more. I really want to try a dab. I’m gonna be making enough meds soon enough that I can try to make it for myself. This will be a fun year!

4 Likes

We’re here for you dude.

I’ve been wondering how the fuck you’ve stayed within earth’s gravitational field. :thinking: :wink:

Tap our strength when needed.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

That’s some James Bond type of bong. I like it.
I still use a cheap tiny bowl. But it does the job. When I learn how to make dabs/ or get my hands on some. I will get a glass one for dabbing.

This is exciting! Everything falling into place! Once I harvest. I’m so going to try.

6 Likes

I used a hair iron and bench vice for over three years before i even thought about building a real press.

12 Likes

uh oh here we grow, I fired up the t5’s before the room is done to light a fire under me.

16 Likes

You have been quiet since your infestation, good to see you back in the garden Argo.

9 Likes

No motivation like a deadline. Cant wait to see what the future holds.

7 Likes

He’s Alive! Alive! :robot: :space_invader: :wave:

6 Likes

I’m finally getting some tile laid down in the veg closet / entryway.

Have a good weekend!

13 Likes