Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Hello was a member back in 2001 under argo430 glad to see a old place pop back up. Well due to an unforeseen an unfortunate series of events i now know a detective in our local drug task force. So with out further explanation i am trying to grow large plants on a rotation, the method top drip rockwool. The plants ASAD from B-frog vegged sexed and flipped by 90 days give or take . Currently about 20 days in veg and just trimmed, we wait.

Right now the plants are from seed (regular) vegging under a single 315 top dripped once a day for 45 sec. Currently living in a hugo on top of a uni-slab using a 6" cube cap drain to waste.

Have a great Sabbath.

23 Likes

I’ve been waiting to see a Hugo Grow.

4 Likes

I had a run going and was thawarted in the middle, but I liked what I saw.

9 Likes

What kind of nutrients are you running?

3 Likes

Straight off the shelf screw ins or just supplementing may I ask? You’ve got my attention, no matter, good luck.

2 Likes

Regular GH 3-part using the formula right off the bottle.

3 Likes

Yup 10 W led’s with the plastic diffuser removed for supplementing my 315’s . Others are flowering 3’ plants with 90 or so watts getting 2gpw growing bonsi so i said why not. It works great to about 8". You can go higher wattage led’s to get deeper penatration. The 10 W are going for around 1.50 in multi packs. 3-4-5 K all seem to work. check IC there is a post 100 pages + .

10 Likes

Bummer on the reduction of plants, thanks in part to the man. I was following them along and poof there goes the farm. I say three tents with three flowering monsters…bet you could pull well over a lb each no sweat. Fugg the man…keeps good peeps like us down…should be like @Subcool gtfu of the deep south and go where I can make a name for myself w/o the fear of the man. I cant drop thanks…seems I have run through them…I’ll get you tomorrow buddy. Peace.

8 Likes

have fun with the press…

4 Likes

Thought it looked familiar. My recall is like a carnival ride some/most of the time #argo945

4 Likes

our effin HD doesn’t have shit…gonna goto lowes tomorrow, got the screws for the plates so will drill /tap them today and wait on the other pid and set of heaters…getting really close to having all the mats needed to finish up and start squishin. Gonna do a zip for the first run to kick it off right. :sweat_drops: :fire:

3 Likes

That’s magnificent. Wow!

2 Likes

I think you could have some insane yields doing this is soil. I feel the long veg time plays favor to soil over rockwool.

3 Likes

Well maybe if i knew what the fook i was doing with large plants. This is what is in the tent now

3 month veg soil 22 days flower. I trimmed way too much off.

8 Likes

I’m using fox farm ocean forests. I removed some of the big fan leaves to get more light tight the bottom under growth. I’ll post more pictures after a week after the 12/12. You can follow more on the SPACE BUCKET section search. But here are some more pics of the space bucket grow.

7 Likes

She got a good trim up…hang in there you’ll find the sweet spot. Peace

2 Likes

I am guessing the unislabs will say different if i don’t screw the pooch. In just the hugos last time with 12 days veg the stalks averaged 1.5 in dia. with just the help of a 1/4" coco mat and I am contemplating the use again.

1 Like

Nice my buddy built a bucket for his kid. Love it.

2 Likes

Ace is the place for fasteners at least in these parts. McmasterCarr since you like the web all kinds of great fasteners.

1 Like

Well some days i feel like i am wasting light and co2 … Not very happy with the tent today Over trimmed the big plant plus over pollinated it as well and I feel a waste of time at the expense of produce. Seeds are wonderful so there is that. I rescued my NLRD from my buddies wife who wanted it gone so i picked it up and sprayed it down with neem and Si and tossed her in the tent. Better than nothing in rotation.

The Asad plants seem happy but are getting some weird leaf curling anybody want to take a stab at it res ppm 800 ph 5.8 gh three part gen veg formula 1-1-1 tsp per gal. RH 15% temps in the high 70’s typical Denver weather.

Have a great humpday and finish the week strong.

4 Likes