Artist for hire

@JustANobody I screenshot it for future reference so I don’t forget

1 Like

@Carty That looks like an awesome Art entry for the 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year. :smiley:

@HighTilliDie Your full of all kinds of surprises! Thank you for Joining OverGrow.

I haven’t used MAYA since Version 2.0 computer was so slow then that I didn’t continue using it, now I don’t use 3D Art programs and I got a beast of a computer.

Here’s hoping your fiance get’s more work and becomes famous for her extraordinary skills.

Have a great day! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@Heliosphear what fun is it of you don’t keep the people guessing? Thanks for having me man this place is amazing it’s helped me grow and do what I love most and that’s helping others and sharing my passion. OG has been a big part of my life since I joined and I try to just live up what it means to be an OG like @DougDawson was showing me in that post the other day. Great people and glad to be a part of it! My fiance will find something in due time but I was just overjoyed after seeing harveest post and thought maybe I could help my fiance find something she really enjoys with the help of OG. Everyone here is truly amazing! Appreciate what yall do

3 Likes

And it’s adding of new members like yourself HighTID that keeps this place a rocking…

3 Likes

I found what I used

For instance I created a studio ghibli 2pac character and then tried to do 3d.

That’s atleast GTA San Andreas remake levels of accuracy right there.

Faster but not as detailed

1 Like

@OriginalDankmaster96 check out the op :point_up::ok_hand:

1 Like

Just dropped them a pm with the image :pray::+1::grinning:

@420noob thanks for the shout out I appreciate that

That’s what we are here for right to help each other. Glad could help the both of you.:wink:

1 Like