Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Sorry man…I crossed the cop with @ReikoX’s devil/lowryder auto.
The blue amneisa haze was crossed with sweettooth. Then recrossed with GDP.

1 Like

That STxGDP sounds even better…How did it turn out fro you?

K.

1 Like

Haven’t grown them yet brotha. Just done breeding the stba × GDP cross

1 Like

Well, I can tell by your work, you have a lot of patience…I would be losing my shit, waiting to sample that cross haha.

K.

1 Like

The sweet tooth s1 seeds made me learn to wait. Pisses me off thinking about trying to germ those bastards.

3 Likes

I was informed today I would be getting some seeds that are supposedly 40% thc. They told me you can’t buy seeds of it but we’re getting them anyways. All they said was it was called ICE.
So naturally I looked it up in seedfinder as this is a pretty serious fellow who told me this info.

No S1. But I have permission to cross it is what iam being told.

2 Likes

This had the background info on the original strain. I was also told the one I was getting would not get over 4 ft tall.

Tried to upload the pic on seedfinder…this page popped up with something about @DavesNotHere???

2 Likes

I’m confused. What’s the deal?

2 Likes

Never mind Dave. Though you had some pics hidden away of that strain. Or maybe had grown it. And seedfinder doesnt usually do that. You can check it for yourself if you want. It told me daves not here man… I just had gotten high after a 2 day clean out. My bad. I think.

3 Likes

Yeah? I got a bridge here in the desert I can sell ya…

I’ve seen hash with lower THC numbers, I dont believe it’s possible to get over 30% total cannabinoids. Good luck!

6 Likes

Seed finder says its 22%. But this is in 96’ who knows. Bout to find out tho. Thanks bro.

4 Likes

For the record, I’ve had 14% strains blow me away. It’s not all about the THC. I’m hoping these produce good medicine for you. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Amen :pray: I move product and I hear it all the time about stardawg and gorilla glue all these other hype strains like the pinkman goo etc I smoke the high thc stuff but I still get stoned off the stuff I grow and I don’t pick high THC strains I’ve grown multiple average THC strains such as critical Bilbo, white diesel, pure power plant, purple bud, LA confidential and the list goes on, NEVER have I ever grown stardawg because it’s infamous for crappy yields.

But that said looking forward to seeing what you do with it @V4vendetta good luck going ahead bro :+1:

3 Likes

You’re good buddy. I checked the link and didnt see what you were talking about before I posted. I haven’t grown that tho. I have grown some WW x big bud before and its was awesome but that was years ago.

3 Likes

9 Likes

It appears lots of breaders have used the name “Ice” for strains. I grew out a pack of Ice from Nirvana years ago. It was a very good smoke and yielded well for a plant that finished flowering in only 7 weeks. I wish I had that same cut again. It looks like they only have it in fems now.

6 Likes

I noticed that when I was looking at other companys who has breeds with the same name… The guy who is gifting me these seeds has source he is keeping confidential at the moment. I told him I looked them up on seedfinder. And asked if it was the clone only verson. He said he would find out for me.

4 Likes

8 Likes

After a week back on 24 hrs. It appears that the revegging zamaldelica clone is trying to autoflower again. I’ll keep updating this experiment once a week…

7 Likes

I had some GDP do the same when I took cuttings 2 weeks into flower, they just kept making buds for about 3 weeks, then started on the 2 finger leaves then 3 after a couple more weeks.

4 Likes