Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

All the zamaldelica were vegging on 24hrs. And they started to flower on 24hrs. I removed two clones and put them on 18hrs of light…one revegged and one continued to flower on 18hrs. The rest of the plants left in the attic i slowly switched to 12/12 and began the seed run.
So after taking @Undead-Tokers advice I switch the revegging clone to 24hrs of light to get her revegged quickly and it seems to be flowering instead.
So we will watch and see if she flowers or start to revegg.

5 Likes

Hey @ReikoX. You think the CS is still good in my refrigerator?

1 Like

How long has it been there? In the fridge you should be good for about three months.

1 Like

Here it is april 17th is when I ordered it.

1 Like

Yeah, should still be good for another month or so.

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

That one belongs in things that make you go hmm V.

4 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Order the postitronic blue rhino. Its good. Just like you said. It’s gotta be the best high ive had in ten years.

3 Likes

Zamaldelica revegged. Sweet! I can get clones and breed again with the granddaddy purple male thats still revegging. And we can see if Ed Rosenthal was right about full potency coming out after 2 or 3 reveggings. I also am currently revegging the blue rhino too. I dont think it can get any better but after breeding with GDP makes me very interested in the 14 blue rhino/GDP crosses I have growing.

4 Likes

The attic is shut down. Unforseen circumstances have forced me to close down. I’ll let you know when i start legally growing.

V

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that, but be safe. You’ll get the chance to grow again. Hopefully sooner than later.

5 Likes

With these set of circumstances you’ve had of lately
I hope all is good with you and yours bro stay safe :100:

4 Likes

I hope there are no further consequences. All the best for you, be legal soon.

5 Likes

FFS when it rains it pours, I hope you are back to normal growing and legal soon, be careful out there.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support everyone. I’ll do everything by the book for a while. Needed a break from constant growing anyways.

10 Likes

So ive researched these solar pannel setups and it seems pretty clear what you need to make this work right with enough power to grow off the grid.

https://www.amazon.com/BTSKY-Branch-Female-Solar-Connectors/dp/B016PY3T2U/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?keywords=100awg+solar+panel+and+controller+connector+adaptor+wire&qid=1563084127&s=gateway&sr=8-9-spell
https://www.google.com/shopping/product/12651214684496479977?q=solar+panel+300+watt+24v&biw=360&bih=560&tbs=vw:l,ss:44&prmd=sivn&prds=epd:11549069813802898597,paur:ClkAsKraX2pk-xOWiNKf5ajgFghHBnkDYi0rZLgMyuuYbHvDRDDFf5VTGd_Ck6mzNhy3jbv08QN0zJzKgiyNOjlpCHBRfNO8Svk-tF4M9bCtWG_DbkR21BNochIZAFPVH71bO2TAPcBQrUKyz7XYRx73K_o7lQ,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1

4 Likes