Auction for swecan, part 2!

$25 on #12 and $25 on #18

1 Like

Will also do $25 on lot #15

2 Likes

$80 lot #8 @Kushking902

2 Likes

Does this end at 4:59:59 or 5:00:59 because I feel I got screwed on the last auction…

3 Likes

4:59:59 would be the last bid, I would have to say

4 Likes

Was there something particular that you wanted from the lot you were bidding on? @Jinglepot ?

2 Likes

$25 on Lot #10 @HaRdRoC

$25 on lot 19

1 Like

Yeah…everybody agreed? This should be pretty simple but I had the same issue as @Jinglepot a few auctions ago.

1 Like

I think that makes sense and should be in the OP so there is no confusion. Ending an auction 1 minute before the hours seems odd to me so I would agree with 4:59:59.

EDIT> I added the info so now it says “That being said, this auction will end Sunday 5pm Atlantic time with last bid being accepted at 4:59:59.” Does that work for all?

6 Likes

A few actually, me and 2 friends each had strains we were gaga over, and for all tense and purposes I won by a long shot, but then I was told I didn’t win because even though it was laid out the exact same as previous auctions, timewise, it was different without any clarification. Its fine, im over it, just like to play fair is all. Clarification is key.

2 Likes

I get it bud, I really do. Things like this need to be very black and white, there should be no confusion. Which strains where you all looking at? Just want to see if perhaps I can help fill that void :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@HaRdRoC Lot 14, 16 and 17 $25

Lets get this on the board, best outcome i get a bunch of seeds cheap and if not the prices go higher to help with support :wink:

2 Likes

$35 lot # 19 @ramblinrose

2 Likes

@Swe-can is msging me. But this is where we were at on that lot…

My buddy is a fan of all things Bodhi, I was really interested is the Skywalker (mostly because I’m a starwars geek) and the nl Haze x ss4 and my other buddy likes the old school Bubba kush and he’s been getting brainwashed by misterbees baked beans propaganda, lol, but he is impartial

(That was a copy and paste)

@Swe-can is putting something together, im sure it will be awesome :blush:

3 Likes

Tell you what brother. I can send you a pack of Bubba Kush and Skywalker x Blue dream auto if that helps?

2 Likes

ALL Auctions end at 59 SECONDS!!! End time 4:00, 3:59.59 is the end time. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: NO ONE is getting screwed, rules have ALWAYS been in place. If an Auction was listed at 4:59, then the end time would be 4:58.59, ALWAYS ONE SECOND before listed time!!!

6 Likes

Let’s see what @Swe-can comes up with first, im sure it’ll be great, my bid was at $175, and the helping was half the point! Thanks much Mr Dawson!!

2 Likes

That’s what it was @misterbee but it officially ended at 5:00 even though 4:59 was the posted time, it’s allllll goooood

2 Likes

Ok, I am here if you need me bud.

2 Likes