Auction for swecan, part 2!

$30 on 16 @Mr.Sparkle
$30 on 18 @Blue1963

1 Like

25$ on lot 10

Not trying to ruffle any feathers here, but I think that’s odd…this auction will be as posted last bid can be in at a time stamp of 4:59:59

5 Likes

Lot #4 Josh D OG and Lot #12 Sfvxtkxhaog is the samething

3 Likes

$35 on #18 @Kushking902 :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

Ok, perfect, thanks for letting us know that man!!
:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

$25 on #4 :ok_hand:

1 Like

TOTALLY agree, was only attempting to clarify previous Auctions’ confusion. I look at an Auctions listed End Time, subtract ONE Second, try to time it. Even this one, I’ll be there at the end!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Mr :dart: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

It’s Sniper Bee, lol. I think in this case the confusion was understandable. Auctions are usually listed to end on the hour so as an example this one says ends at 5pm. So 4:59.59 would be last acceptable bid. The issue I saw was the auction in question was listed to end at “Auction will end on May 25, 2021 5:59 PM .” I believe they accepted bids until 5:59.59 but Jinglepot stopped bidding at 5:59 assuming it was over. In the end this is OG so we take care of our own. The auction seemed to go well for Swecan, Many got some great beans and Jinglepot will be taken care of.

No no, I meant taken care of Sniperbee, not TAKEN CARE OF. :rofl:

7 Likes

I made a mistake on Lot 4 as pointed out by @anon5325009, thanks man, that could have been embarrassing…:grin::grin::grin:
So the Josh D got changed to
6 Chocolate Marshmallows from Exotic Genetix

5 Likes

Other thing to clarify is what happens when you outbid someone without tagging him, one bid was rejected because of that, but others last minute bids not. It’s easy to snipe when you can bid only for the lot ignoring who is the last bidder. If that works you’re also breaking the rules, even if the one you should tag has no time-chance to reply.

5 Likes

I agree with that, makes sense. The rules in OP clearly state you need to tag previous bidder so if you don’t follow the rules your bid should not count.

5 Likes

Agreed, in on deadline with last bidder tagged

4 Likes

40$ on 18 @Blue1963

1 Like

Hahahaha, someone should compile this into an auction rules thread :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying about @misterbee he’s pretty intimidating and I wouldn’t want him TAKING CARE of me :rofl::rofl::rofl::yum:

2 Likes

We have a hard enough time getting people to read the whole OP, be hard to get them to read a whole other thread :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, at least it would be posted and if there is any confusion you could just refer them to the posted rules. Just a thought, im a learn on the fly kinda guy, lol

2 Likes

@OleReynard has offered up a 15 pack of his
Cali Yo x Yo Mamma to EVERY lot!!!
Thank you very kindly sir :pray:

20 Likes