Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 2

Ok, wiki all fixed up, bids noted and cash donation added to list in OP. Turns our there were 2 lot 94’s so I have corrected that. So all bids are valid but the last few lot numbers went up by 1. Thanks everyone. :v:

6 Likes

$35 on 47 :grin:

1 Like

Lot #55, #61, #62, #87 bidding on each for $40

Let’s get the ball rolling! I’m hoping to see a bidding war happen before the week is out

3 Likes

Repeating this in this thread.

Come one folks, don’t make me be a shit and start bitching at you. You are all doing such a great thing here but one of you put “Lot # and another put Team Overgrow” in the notes. This can get the PayPal account shut down and destroy this whole thing. The instructions were as simple as possible. Only put the lot number IE. 23 or 30. Nothing else. Not only will doing other than that possibly get the PayPal account shut down and ruin this fundraiser, it will also cut off @JohnnyPotseed from sales of his own. Please, I can’t make the instructions any simpler. ADD JUST THE NUMBER OF YOUR LOT TO THE NOTE, NOTHING ELSE. No letters of any kind, just the number. Sorry but this is frustrating, I don’t mean to sound like a prick.

20 Likes

$40 on #82 please @DougDawson thank you.

2 Likes

Lot 87 for 50$

@emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

$35 on lot 42 please @DougDawson
This is getting dangerous the deeper I look into some of these cultivars :laughing:

3 Likes

$20 on 85, 86 and 92 please

2 Likes

$30 each on lots 57 and 83

$50 on lot 65 @Stefboyardee

1 Like

Ok, bids up to date to this point. Thanks everyone. Sorry for griping at you all earlier. By request I have removed @JohnnyPotseed 's PayPal info. Please DM him for payment instructions or donations going forward. :v:

8 Likes

$30 on #69 please @DougDawson thank you.

1 Like

You got it @Pixie65 , thanks for your bid.

1 Like

Lot 90:

Just wanted to say the pink lotus is pink panther (Nectar’s blackberry) x snow lotus. It came from @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

Just a head’s up @DougDawson :wave: on Lot 67 the highest bidder is listed as @Emeraldgreenbullfrog instead of my tag @emeraldbullfrog :frog:

I mean, it’ll be fine by me if I get to win @Bobgrows’s Kush snips :grin: but I’d like to give everyone else a fair chance to tag me when they raise the bid :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

$50 on 82… Sorry @Pixie65 :wink:

3 Likes

You too are too similar in screen names, lol. All fixed.

Thanks for the bid, it’s been recorded. :v:

4 Likes

Luxton…
Pixie…

:joy::joy:

Thanks @DougDawson :grin::metal:

4 Likes

LOL, you stoned bro. It’s @emeraldbullfrog and @emeraldgreenbullfrog. Of course the second one doesn’t exist but that’s another topic :wink:

6 Likes

That is a true statement :joy::grin:

Oopsies :grin::joy:

7 Likes

$20 on #58 please @DougDawson thank you. Stay away @luxton :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes