Wizdoms Auctions ... 🌲

Too many seeds and not enough time… Going to start doing auctions to help with some overhead. DM me if you have a problem with me doing this with your seed, happy to add them to a giveaway instead. Thanks to all for letting me do this.

All auctions will start at just $5 USD. This will cover lettermail untracked shipping and materials. Tracked shipping can be added on top of the winning bid. Packs will be sent from Canada. For Canadians I can keep any sealed seed packs sealed, sorry internationals, anything international will have to be repacked into a puck or washer. All packs will come with all original breeder packaging if available. Pictures of package before mailing will be sent to winners.

:boom: Auction Rules :boom:

Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

When you place a higher bid, any previous bids made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

Bidding will start at $5 USD, with a minimum bid increment of $5 USD.

Auctions will be listed with an ending day but not a time. This will hopefully limit “sniping” and make it fair for everyone.

Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or ETransfer (details will be provided to the highest bidders).

Untracked shipping is included, Ive had 99% success worldwide. Lost packages will not be resent, as these auctions will be one of a kind and there is no replacements. Pictures of package before mailing will be sent to winners.

Tracked shipping available for $15 USD worldwide. If multiple lots purchased, I will condense to lowest tracking cost possible for the weight.

Items will be shipped from Canada. Any International packages will need to be repacked, if needed, for package thickness. All packs will come with all original breeder packaging if available. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

Lots of this seed has been gifted, traded or bought. I am unable to speak on authentication except for the stuff I’ve received from breeders directly, or made myself. Pictures of the seed will be provided with each auction to show what your bidding on.

Thanks to all for the help and support. Lets see if I can figure out getting an auction table setup.

OGTW

Wizdom

37 Likes

—CLOSED—

I guess I will do it like this until I learn how to make a nice table.

Auction will end on June 6 2024

Lot Cultivar Sponsor Type Qty. High Bidder Amount
1 Blockhead BX F2 - Bodhi @Oldtimerunderground Reg 5 @hooddirt $20.00
2 Sweet and Sour Cindy F2 - BOG @dougdawson Reg 5 @thetravler $20.00
3 Road Kill Skunk @kushking902 Reg 5 @Gimme5minutes $35.00
4 Blueberry Hashplant S2 - Bodhi, S1 by 3Thirteen Seeds, S2 by Doober @Doober Fem 6 @chronix $45.00
5 Dream Catcher - GreenPoint @Doober Reg 5 @topdecker $20.00
6 CBD Mango Haze x Goji OG @sprinklememaynee Reg 5 @patsnumone $20.00
7 Hawaiian Lites F2 - Humboldt CSI breeder pack @Doober Reg 3 @thetravler $20.00

:boom: Auction Rules :boom:

Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

When you place a higher bid, any previous bids made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

Bidding will start at $5 USD, with a minimum bid increment of $5 USD.

Auctions will be listed with an ending day but not a time. This will hopefully limit “sniping” and make it fair for everyone.

Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or ETransfer (details will be provided to the highest bidders).

Untracked shipping is included, Ive had 99% success worldwide. Lost packages will not be resent, as these auctions will be one of a kind and there is no replacements. Pictures of package before mailing will be sent to winners.

Tracked shipping available for $15 USD worldwide. If multiple lots purchased, I will condense to lowest tracking cost possible for the weight.

Items will be shipped from Canada. Any International packages will need to be repacked, if needed, for package thickness. All packs will come with all original breeder packaging if available. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

Lots of this seed has been gifted, traded or bought. I am unable to speak on authentication except for the stuff I’ve received from breeders directly, or made myself. Pictures of the seed will be provided with each auction to show what your bidding on.

—CLOSED—

24 Likes

GIVEAWAY for a pack of my MeatBreath S1 Feminized Photoperiod

1. @MOX
  2. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  3. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  4. @Agreenpassion :us:
  5. @Movement13
  6. @Monst3rbean
  7. @Low.Poly :us:
  8. @jayy_2the_r-o_whah :us:
  9. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  10. @Mattman :us:
  11. @Gimme5minutes
  12. @Xianpreservation83 :canada:
  13. @ThirdStone :us:
  14. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  15. @Thetravler canada
  16. @Originalweedman
  17. @j0ebob :us:
  18. @LzBoy :canada:
  19. @Sailorboy :us:
  20. @Cloud9 :us:
  21. @Bert :us:
  22. @hooddirt
  23. @patsnumone :us:
  24. @Smooth :us:
  25. @Topdecker :us:
  26. @Tao :us:
  27. @Sungrown :us:
  28. @killabud
  29. @belleswell :us:
  30. @misterbee :us:
  31. @Trimeresurus :us:
  32. @splinter7 :us:
  33. @blowdout2269
  34. @invisible :australia:
  35. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  36. @Whatnow :us:
  37. @nonamegoat :us:
  38. @globalhead :india:
  39. @MikeyMeteor :us:
  40. @Trae1170 :us:
  41. @OhNo555 :us: :boom:
  42. @sprinklememaynee
  43. @Hambone :us:
  44. @Synkra :recycle:
  45. @donuchee :us:
  46. @Crawfish :canada:
  47. @TeddyNuggets :us:
  48. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  49. @Onobigrower :brazil:

Please dont over write or you’ll have to sit this one out. Add more numbers as needed. Will be drawn when corresponding auction is done.

61 Likes

Hard outta likes.

Thank you for being so supportive of OG! I look forward to seeing what goodies you’ve snagged and are willing to part with! :grin: :+1:

9 Likes

Anyone know how to build the auction table that’s so nicely done by others? Should have looked into this more before posting the thread :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Possibly so.

Here’s the thing, though. Being the place that this is, I suspect it won’t be long before someone knowledgeable comes forward. It’s been less than half an hour. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Post 2 is live with first test auction.

Post 3 is live with giveaway.

7 Likes

I bid 15$ on lot 1
I also bid 15$ on lot 7

@wizdom

1 Like

I bid 10$ on lot 2.

Cheers!

1 Like

@JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh and @Drsunshinestrains

Get me addresses in DM. Will send each a pack of ChemDawg x MeatBreath fem photo for being first to bid.

Thank you

8 Likes

Hey @Wizdom i think I goofed up the giveaway above…… my phone glitched out while editing sorry :open_mouth:‍:dash:

1 Like

Bidding $10 for roadkill skunk 🤌

2 Likes

Send me an address as well @mota I’ll get you a pack as well for being first to post. Appreciate the kind words mate. Thanks

10 Likes

Lot #4 15$

3 Likes

I bid $20 on Lot #4
@Golfnutt

2 Likes

I bid $25 on lot #4
@chronix

3 Likes

I bid $30 on lot #4
@MOX

3 Likes