Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 2

@Cannabis has donated $50.00 to PP
@Cummings420 has ordered a pack and also donated $20.00 to PP ($40 total)

6 Likes

On another note, got another ambulance statement today, for $3602.00
They haven’t started to pour in yet, just a trickle, lol but we know it’s coming!
The upcoming heart valve transplant isn’t scheduled yet, they want to check out other organs giving me problems. To make sure my body/heart can stand up to it.
They say a pace-maker will be needed when they do, and might be needed afterwards, also. fun fun fun…

11 Likes

Lot 31 25$
Lot 32 25$
Lot 33 25$
Ill Get these started.

3 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 !!! Bueatiful work
@NDNCHILD Thank you !!! For all your work the cards are amazing well done!!! @JohnnyPotseed
You are in thoughts and prayers wishing you a speedy recover!!! @DougDawson thank you Sir!!! Ok back to biding Cheers Everyone!!!

22 Likes

Cash donations and bids have been updated everyone. :v:

5 Likes

Bid $150 on Lot #95 please DD. @Halforc

5 Likes

Thank You @NDNCHILD for the great sticker and card.

12 Likes

$20 on lot #78.

2 Likes

Lot 67…100$

@emeraldbullfrog

2 Likes

Thanks for your bids everyone, bid table has been updated. :v:

5 Likes

Hi @DougDawson i just now see there is an “h” missing from “Whisperer”. In Lot 81. Thanks for all your hard work doing this event!

3 Likes

Keep your spirits up my friend !!! I have a co worker/friend that has had a pace maker many years he is still an A hole lol… so it has not slowed him down one bit…

5 Likes

outta likes lol
:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Don’t sweat the pacemaker @JohnnyPotseed , I talk to the docs in the pacemaker clinic where they check them all the time. Technology is way better than it used to be.

7 Likes

damn lol stuck in the ‘disappearing like zone’ again here ya go brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

70$ on lot 90! Sorry @Coconuts.

2 Likes

And I work for a company that manufactures them with pride! They do incredible things!

5 Likes

I figure if it can keep me around for 5-10 more years to pester Rose… I’ll probably go for it! lol

12 Likes

$25 on #68 @Amendment3
$45 on #69 @MikeyMeteor

My first time bidding on one of these. Sending love to JP :heart:

8 Likes

I don’t even see a question. Look what they did for your heart and hip already. Hell, they took a baseball size tumor out of my back and I didn’t even let them put me under. That’s when I found out they use lasers instead of scalpels these days. It’s really cool but if you are awake, prepare for the smell of BBQ’ed you, lol. It was also in one of the hospitals I work in so bonus. Parked in staff parking. Went up staff elevator right into the department. Was out in less than an hour and driving home. Well, with a stop for gas station meatballs, I had the munchies, lol. I guess my point is, if they got it, get it. So much they can do these days. Sure, the system sucks, but the medicine and technology is solid.

15 Likes