šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

@Pedro_Bann
Mate awesome !!
Very much in the ā€œ valuable info ā€œ always appreciate the hard work done by a few that makes it easier for those just getting to grips with this stuff ā€¦ you have made my journey a lot least stressful

Keep on keeping on
And remember- never eat yellow snow

5 Likes

Check it out pedro, I found a real ā€œdrop bearā€™ :joy:

12 Likes

Damn, I wouldnā€™t want one of those on my face.

4 Likes

So seeing ur in aussie hows the rh,temps bugs and all that. Iā€™m based in the great state of Texas,the least commie but the most retarted legal wisešŸ¤¦šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

2 Likes

In my little part of the country during summer the relative humidity is normally quite high the temps range from 20c overnight to 43 daytime but normally sit at around 31c ish(thatā€™s the temperature of our unheated pool), bugs at the patch havenā€™t been too bad with a normal amount of grasshoppers munching on leaves.

I got a bit sunburned on my face yesterday on a day trip to one of the local beach areas because I forgot my hat :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

After thinking about it for a million years I figured wouldnt a lower valley type shit by a river work just the same if the water tables above the ground level? Ofc then u might get flooded by some biblical storm but would that concept work? Heard thatā€™s how they did it in Colombia

4 Likes

I had a gurila grow in the UK, 60 plants on a South facing bank that was 40 ft high with a river at the bottom, and a military live ammunition firing range on the other side of the river, it was perfect, didnā€™t have to water very much, and no amendments were needed.

8 Likes

I went for a visit today to harvest some more early bloomers and replace with some seedlings but forgot some bags to separate the different buds in the backpack on the return trip AND forgot my frigginā€™ phone.

Well I only took down the small Sour Bubble X Purple Afghan Kush and top buds of one of the Digital Dreams.
The others I was going to take down are in full reveg mode so pretty stoked about that and bought home the replacement seedlings.
As a whole the plants are starting to fill out and puts a huge smile on my face just thinking about it.

One of the Gorilla Glue X Super Skunk is beyond my reach in height now and is the tallest plant I have ever grown but sheā€™s Verry verry leggy at the bottom.

There is rain forecast for the next week and I will go take pics and harvest some more after that.

Happy days.

21 Likes

Sounds good mate, Donā€™t ya hate leaving shit behind. May the rain gods give your girls all the love and water they need. looking forward to seeing the progress. Nice one

7 Likes

Yeah best vibes on getting that rain. It sounds scary as hell over there atm. Prayers and vibes sent.

5 Likes

Hey @Pedro_Bann looking great man! I will likely be utilizing some of your tech this coming grow cycle up on this side of the equator. Iā€™m curious to see how it goes the entire year and if at the end thereā€™s any adjustments youā€™d recommend and all that. One word of encouragement would be to clean out the innards of all those beauties. I had a few outdoors this year that i feel woulda produced so much better if i had cleared away the lower growth and the inner growth of the branches. Id say just keep the top 50% or so on each plant guerrilla is such a wild ride man. Iā€™ve had good runs and total losses but I wouldnā€™t trade the experiences for anything. Walking out and seeing them all still there is such a nice feeling :sunglasses: best of luck the rest of the way man Iā€™ll be stopping in here now and then to see how its going. Havenā€™t been on og much lately.

7 Likes

Was lucky enough to run into @Pedro_Bann today.
Good bloke. Was given a tester of his

Sour Bubble x Purple Afghani Kush . The picture doesnā€™t do it justice (PoS phone), and itā€™s not a stink-a-phone either.
The buds are dense, heavily trichomed, and a thick, sickly sweet nose(you know the one) that escaped the sealed bag.

I couldnā€™t wait until Friday night (party night lol), and chopped a bit as soon as I got home. The buds are resinous and thick, a pita to chop with scissors. But some very nice scissor hash gathered to go on a cone at the end of the week :grin:
No joints on school nights. So had a single pipe.
Smoke is smoother than expected for such a treacly bud. A light irritation in the throat, but not cough worthy. No chemical notes on the tongue.A light sour expression on exhale, but I couldnā€™t detect any fruit. The stone came on in less than 30 seconds initially as a slight pressure on the sides of the eyes. It was followed by a surprising burst of clear headedness for about 10 minutes coupled with a energy boost(!), which deepened to a mild headstone and relaxing of the body over 45-60 minutes. 2 and a half hours later the stone still lingers with a lathargic, ready for bed feeling.

Being a sativa lover, I was very surprised by the initial burst of energy. A interesting smoke .Iā€™ll be interested to see how it performs in a jointā€¦ and more than likely a cone or two on Friday night.
Note: Iā€™m not a heavy smoker anymore. 4-5 cones on Friday night generally is my limit, lungs are to Willie Nelson for anymore than that these days :joy:
Cheers,
Jay

25 Likes

Hey nice writeup thanks @Jay, I reckon the smoke will get a little more pleasant and maybe a bit more on the nose with a bit of time but the report is a positive one after only 4 days on the drying racks.

ā€¦ The indoor version will be ready in 2 or 3 weeks.

Happy days.

20 Likes

Pleasure mate. It sure is a smooth smoke for such a short dry. Iā€™ve got it sitting up in the cupboard now in a masons jar, I might be able to leave it for two weeks and try again, but itā€™s nice to smoke someone elses labours once in a while, so most likely Iā€™ll give it another hit on Friday :smile:

11 Likes

As many strains as I have of smokeā€¦both me and my man have been really excited to smoke different stuff for a minute. Been working on some Orange Goji and Amnesia Haze. We love them both!

13 Likes

The Lantana is getting hectic again at the patch, a little rain goes a long long way with that stuff.

Another update later when Iā€™m sat down with a beer in hand.

26 Likes

Bloody hell.
I wouldnā€™t worry about the lantana mate, that monster on the right will shade it out in another two weeks! Is she a sativa?
Keen as to see the progress, looks mint from here.
How much rain have you guys caught roughly? Weā€™re up to 11mm since Christmas at home.

10 Likes

I got a weather station for Christmas and we have done a bit better with the rain total at around 45mm since.

10 Likes

Man we need some rain instead of these forecasts and promises. There was a few half decent reports today from various places, but not the rain we need or want. Not that itā€™s slowing your girls down any it seems. Your billabong still got plenty?

9 Likes

Nice spot Pedro! Perfect. They really blend in well, almost disappear. Best vibes!

3 Likes