Average price for bud in your area

Damn man thats nuts.

2 Likes

It has been a long time since I traded cash for cannabis. I hear ounces are going for $200-225 delivered (black market). Missouri just had its first dispensaries open in the past month and reports are $60 for 3.5g. Ouch! The market is new so that should come down as supply rises to meet demand

The board at one of my stops in Toronto back in early March (barely made it back over the border before it was closed!)

5 Likes

You would think prices would drop after legalization but not in Illinois. It’s gonna be a long time before that happens here

2 Likes

The reason I listed out of state outdoors is because that’s what we get from out west not much local outdoor at market

Hopefully this changes soon as I actually prefer the smoothness of outdoors

4 Likes

We have kinda hit the floor in Oregon. Cheapest I have seen is $2 grams and it’s not terrible weed. At this point there are so many average folks growing pounds for fun in the summer that I don’t even buy from the dispensary unless I see something I want or I am running low on my own. Get weed tips from clients, trade with family and friends, or in a pinch I will buy an ounce from the dispensary for anywhere from $50-100 that is passable smoke. Long story short grams $2-15, eighths $8-40. But the upper register isn’t always better weed and is actually pretty constantly disappointing when I do splurge.

Edit: last purchase I made was gram of live resin last week for $12 including tax. Beginning of legalization a few years ago, that would have cost $40-70

8 Likes

yeah. went to visit my stepson in Halifax. prices just as bad there. just like alcohol its taxed to death by the government. its 2 to 3xs more than the most taxed state in the U.S . Maine is only 10%. Canada is 30%! paid $58 a gm for some decent sativa and i thought that was bad. $87 is thievery!

4 Likes

Man, u in the Bay Area? We gotta kick it someday!!!

2 Likes

I live in the GTA. Prices are all over the place. A legal gram can cost $4 or $16. It’s crazy. I’ve seen good black market 1/4s for $60.

A black market ounce of good quality is around $200 which is the best deal you’ll find around here.

I rarely see quality black hash but if it was really good and sticky I would consider paying retail for it. Haven’t found it yet though.

All the best.

3 Likes

Md med only state. Street around 200 oz
dispo 45-60 an 1/8oz for anything decent.

1 Like

I am in Scarborough good indoor goes for 240 an ounce,just let a few people have a test nugget of my MauwiWowiCherryBomb,feed back is i can ask $70 a quarter all day and no one will complain.I am going to let it go for 200 an ounce.No need to be greedy and friends can sell 3 quarters and make a quarter for themselves

13 Likes

Canada ‘legal’ weed ~$7-27/gram taxes in.

Rez dispo weed $5/gram of mids, 280/ounce for AAA that looks pgr.
$15/gram for ‘quads’ that dont look pgr.

$86/gram?? Highest I saw was $27/gram.

I thought I saw someone say that $86/gram was a fuck up on the site and you coukd select other quantity options at ‘better pricing’

Hmmm thats insane

1 Like

Brick is 25-30qr 350qp. No mids exist. Unless you count what folks are calling dank selling at 75qr. 250zip. Which is shitty mids at that esp. considering the price. Geenbud that’s top self is hard to come by legally or illegally in NW AR. You basicly have to be-friend a home grower to get anything decent and still your paying 100-120$ qtr. Which is why I grow weed.

5 Likes

Yup yup!! What about you??

1 Like

I paid 140 for quad of afgan kush 8 or 9 years ago here.

Yeppers out in Tracy

1 Like

Nice…I have family in tracy and Lodi! I’m in San Jose

2 Likes

If your ever near the southern part of the state I may be able to point you in the right direction

2 Likes

The recreational dispensaries in MA are averaging $55 per 1/8th. :roll_eyes:

The new one in Wareham is especially expensive, and selling 1g pre rolled cone joints for $16 each. Which is just off the charts crazy. (Others sell prerolls for $10)
Especially when you know it’s just made with all the trim and shake they have lying around.

When they first opened in MA for rec, I though “I’ll stop growing. Why use all this electricity when I can just drive 15 mins up the road and buy whatever I want?” No thanks. Not at those prices. I’ll just keep growing my own.

6 Likes

You are right, I went back and had a look.

There’s something goofy about the pricing for those two.
They default to the 7gram size and say $86.95/gram but if you click on the 3.5 gram size the price drops to $14.27/gram… Ignoring those, the highest is $21.99/gram.

Cheers
G

2 Likes