Back To The Basics V2

how did the last run go ? love the set up and genetics and the remo smoke reports lol

5 Likes

And was as good as it could be i was fighting very high temps could not keep it below 90 degrees some days so yield was reduced by 25 percent and had to have my lights dimmed out. And could not have my 600 watt hps for the mid day light but all in all it was good

1 Like

With the weather getting better i will be showing more of the idea of the lighting and full run. Cant really get into exact detail just dont have the time but ill try my best.

1 Like

So to get up to speed I have veg d for 14days. I will be putting them into 48 hours of darkness . Then kick8ng them into flower

1 Like

I did the pictures before they whent to sleep kinda why they look drowsy. Ill take pictures of the size of plants and genetics . The average par was 400 for the veg.

3 Likes

4 Likes

That’s good shit!!!

6 Likes

Looking neat!

DAY 1 OF Flower

4 Likes

Day 7 of flower

4 Likes

That’s going to be a jungle.

2 Likes

Fure sure it will be. Gotta be on my prunning game . Easily gets overgrown in a week

1 Like

5 Likes

Let the war begin got some bugs to fight other bugs

1 Like

These are my 2 phenos of Soma Lavender was sapposed to take a couple clones of ea and throw them in as well too see how they do but lol still havent…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Day 21 last prune