Bad day the other day.. sigh

We kept Sebastopol geese. Well, technically they were Sebastopol x Canadian. The breeder had a rogue Canadian impregnate her purebred flock. She had no use for the mixed offspring so we gave them a good home. They were great to warn of any danger in the barnyard, plus they ate flies and mosquitos which were in abundance.

They’re gorgeous with their curly feathers (internet pics, not mine):

5 Likes

So sorry you lost your flock, we kept a lot of free-range chickens and only once had a fox issue-- our dogs marked all over the property-- so the coyotes and fox kept their distance…

2 Likes

That is horrible. They keep coming up to our pygmy goats. We got a Great Pyrenees. Three years after we got her, and the B**ch next door complaining, she died. We had surgery on her but she did wake up. The surgery was a success though.

She was such a sweet girl just doing her job.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

we thankfully live in the country neighbors are mostly amish… lol heres a kicker for my bad day… we had a power outage… it fried my computer… i had to reset it totally thankfully i didnot lose photos… but i did lose some programs… but i got it back!!

3 Likes

I’m damn sorry to read this. Wishing the best for you dear!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. It’s gotten to the point we’re I can’t even let the cat out here due to several incidents and neighbours cats going missing

3 Likes

Sounds like you have a budding serial killer in the neighborhood…
Keep an eye out…

2 Likes