Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

By the time I grew my final small cut out properly I realized I messed up. The rosin off that Skywalker is heavenly. It paired up with the root beer perfectly. Almost a diesely type sweet flower.

My buds on those got barely any real light so the buds were not larf but not right as it should’ve been. Finally getting this little setup producing quality grass. Holding clones under a table with a shroud lol. :laughing:

Itl be nice to have a real humidity dome it’s like 24" long x 12" tall. There’s add on spacers if needed. So no more clones struggling in cold corners. I picked a bug thing of green sand to complete the soil mix. Good to go for a bit.

I came across a AC infinity tent that had the f****** thermometer and everything on the outside at $129. It’s a really nice tent from what I saw it almost looked like it was solid plastic like Darth Vader if he grew out of a f****** tent. Have a good one. Be safe.:grin::v:

I see what you mean about spreading clones out in case you ever need it back f*** man. I’m a total clutz.

4 Likes

Ahhhh. Fuckin burned a little under half the plants. I’m literally testing pest resistance. The Trop Cookies took a lil beating. Thank God they didn’t really effect anything else really but a few fan leaves. I pulled some on the worst to slow their numbers. Shits gonna be winding down. One old ass woman and a vine of all things will grind your shit to a halt.

On ths brighter side. :grin::+1: Yes motherfuckers! I’ve isolated the few that are moving on and am finishing these up. Sorry for the shitty pic quality. I’m randomly shooting in the dark just to sneak a few. I’m waiting on my new tent and plant food now. Let’s see.

Tropic Freeze

Yeah baby yeah!

14 Likes

I got this I think on Amazon for about $24 and I needed one really bad They sell ones that are bigger than this that I actually have multiple layers that you can stack for different size clones and for the money it fits really nice.

Super easy to put together and of course there’s vent holes on each side and you can purchase another level or two levels if need be definitely cool I’ll probably get a bigger one but for right now I need this. :grin::+1:

Everything fits right. That’s the best part. A nice seal.

11 Likes

Stop your .itching!!! Absolutely nothing wrong with those pictures. No more negativity, ok? BTW, did you ever get those stickers? SS/BW, enjoy a GREAT weekend…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I appreciate that Mr b I do suffer from a lot of self-negativity and it’s kind of hard but you’re right man It’s a good run not every one of them is going to be perfect but that is what it is. :grin::+1:

I didn’t get the stickers yet. I got a lot of mail out that hasn’t reached destination and there’s a lot of stuff that I’ve ordered that hasn’t came. I’m sure when they get sorted out it’ll come down. Just one of those things right now. The best part is I have an Amazon warehouse in my city. It’s literally like 4-5 mi away from my house. So you can order whatever off of Amazon and it’ll be at your end doorstep the next day.

That might be everywhere though.:thinking:. Amazon is a Monster of a company. Got a job waiting when I’m ready. Picture that​:laughing:. Can I just convert my check over to product plus a discount? The Amazon guys sorting orders have to know. Anyways. I’ll be looking out. They steal mail from the truck sometimes in the neighborhood. I think I need to resend some stuff.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope your family is well and covid free. My dad’s back at work. He had it twice. Crazy. Have a good one Mr. :honeybee:. Always a pleasure. :grin::v:

5 Likes

I just had to get one of these as well. I kept losing seeds due to drying out or something. Just got 100% germ rate on 4 beans with it :ok_hand: came with a light and heating pad. Worth every penny.

You’re looking at a nice harvest for yourself soon.
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Already, it’s got my clones back on track and sealed off. There were a couple clones I was gonna chuck. They’re turning out to be really potent having been grown healthier this time. I was just neglecting them to death but they’re being rooted now seeing the final product.

Imo it’s essential to have certain things for proper growing. You need to keep everything relativity clean. I was slacking. Allowing standing water, over spray, leaf litter, rotting or dieng clones. Itl ruin your grow. No pm this grow. So I’m getting smarter as a grower if that makes sense.

I believe it’s called Flora Flex. The drip setups for soil and their little trays for rapid rooters. It seems to keep grows cleaner. I just like the stuff they make. I’d love to get a little automated drip feed setup going. I think it’s flora Flex. The cloner/light/heat mat dealio’s are cool. Good buy.:grin::+1:

I’m feeling ac infinity as well. There 4x4 tents are nice as shit. When I buy new ones I may consider AC Infinitys fans, filters and tents. Now I gotta get with @ReikoX and see where my soil is failing and tweak it. It produces some amazingly potent bud.:grin::v:

3 Likes

Well I got all my stuff in the mail I ordered two extension cords to hook up my five ways but one of my lamp sockets was bad which caused the whole cord to catch on fire and yeah I burned the f*** out of my hand.

I got my 10 my lights are going to be put together when I get a couple more bulb sockets I’m just going to string them in a series and wire them up shouldn’t be no reason I can’t draw enough power to them it’s like $115 some s*** like that $150 maybe?

Been down and depressed a little bit because the spider bites are bouncing a little bit and attacking different parts but for the main part the bulk of the crop will be smokable I guess for me. I don’t sell anything anyway so. The idea of having any bugs or their feces on the plant isn’t good to me at all I’m just hoping they don’t come back when I do the clean.

I got a hold of pink box clones and I’m getting a Mac one caps cut and a gelato 33 Larry Bird cut and then a mystery extra clone which I kind of hope isn’t cherry Tropicana since I’m getting tired of it already. Not really but you know what I mean gets me out in this and everything’s crossed with it.

Let’s see what I have. Oh there’s a little piece of a platinum OGKB, I think it’s ready to come down tonight.

Super early but I tried it out and vaped it. It’s pretty f****** good. :grin::+1:

13 Likes

What’s up man were you saying Spidermites? Crazy cause i just had them mf show up too i think the area here is full of outside bugs then they all try to get in in the cold. I know my backyard needs sprayed once a week in summer or the dog gets torn up.

2 Likes

Bud’s looking great! Don’t be too sad on the mites and whatnot, you’re doing a damn good job in there regardless.

Could look into a bud wash once you chop, that should take care of most anything left on the plants, and not mess em up too bad for curing, just gotta get the environment right so no mold after the wash. I definitely wouldn’t wanna be smokin bug carcasses if I can help it. it’s that or edibles :rofl:

Nice score on the clones!

6 Likes

I swear dude. I had the almost perfect run. What happened I was when my aunt had her little tent going I put my Goji mother clone in there because I didn’t have any room and there was a vine from outside she took a cutting of and put it in there. They slowly built numbers then, Wam! They exploded like you said. So it’s stink bugs, :spider: mites, outdoor mater worms, Thrips, and my favorite FG’s.

I finally got a big pack of yellow stickies that go near the top of the pots. The mites wouldn’t have been bad if I had all 50-65 day strains. The late finishers are gonna get munched on but on the really potent plants It’s almost like the trichromes are f****** jagged glass that they’re afraid to walk over. Lol. I know they’re eating the pistils on some of the little tiny bottom buds but they stay away from the tops for real. I don’t know if they get stoned as f*** or what but thank God they’re not the double spotted spider mites. I think those things feed exclusively on weed leaves and trichs. I was reading they’re really hard to get rid of, I believe these are just common spider mites.

You’re absolutely right though man our yards here are f****** loaded with past men It’s something new all the time for real.I thought about it if I had to do a setup in a basement here I would do the whole thing and paying the film and just seal it completely off but these houses are just so f****** old man it’s just you can’t be too hard on yourself. Once I get I a better/bigger space man it’s over.

3 Likes

I just saw some gnats in my flower tent today… may have to do stickies as well. No damage from what I can tell, luckily. I hope I never have to face spidermites. Best of luck Bmore. Dont let the bastards get the best of ya!
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

You know I saw dudes that were growing outside and when they were cutting on each road I had big ass barrels full of water and never straight dipping the whole f****** buds and then wash and pulling them out real fast. That makes a lot of sense because if you’re in an open-air and environment I’m sure the water would dry pretty quickly if you hung them up after you did it right quick.

I got one plant that’s coming out tonight It’s my platinum OG KB the pistols are all great and tricrons are covered there’s some white ones up top but I’m not going to push it further I need to cut down on some of the plants that are smashed together and it’s the farthest one along. So it’s the Gulliotine. Off with their heads.! :laughing:

Yeah hopefully the clones make it here from California I hope they don’t f****** freeze man but things by a pink box is this s*** man they through hand warmers in there and whatnot and they’re really good people man they responded right back so that apple fritter on there’s going fast man I want one of them. All their stuff is legit. No more begging for a MAC clone hahaha.

Hope all is well dude. I almost lit the room on fire using old bulb sockets. I was wiring a shit ton of screw ins last night in 5 ways. The cord caught on fire and shocked the fuck out of me. it literally caught on fire in like five spots in the cord and I couldn’t shut it off so I had to reach down and unplug it and when I did the plug itself was so f****** hot that it burned me and shocked me. Holy Angel it was like Holy fuckin shit! Hold on. I’ve never felt more alive.:rofl::v:

8 Likes

Thanks dude. They’ll demoralize you but FG’s are really common. So I don’t flip out really when I see him. They’re definitely something to be watched out for in large numbers though when you have small plants and clones they’re larvae attack the roots. One of the best pieces of advice as I was ever given was learn how to let your pots dry properly before you water again if you keep your roots dampened off they will rot and you will have bugs not to mention they stay wet and cold during the winter time if they’re not propped up.

If it ain’t one thing it’s a m************ another just when you think you got it there’s always a little while kink in it but it’s all good man it all makes you better make sure a better girl for sure having to learn on the fly and decide what you’re going to do with your three months of work if you’re going to pull it through it whatever it sucks man but it happens It’s going to happen eventually it’s just a law odds for real. now I hear Russ it might something like that a really f*** you up.

I had predatory mites but I don’t think they leave the soil. They would destroy fg larvae. Lady bugs are a no go. I’ll just pull everything and weigh options. 3/4 or better of the crop is salvageable for personal. However I really don’t like the idea of smoking bug carcasses or shit. For the record. Lol. Ol dumpster diver. I take it how it comes man fuck it. Haha.:laughing::+1:

4 Likes

So I bought a Mac clone, a Gelato 33 cut They threw in a Lemon Haze and a Cherry Trop clone. That shit is like smoking fruit juice and dope. I love that shit. It ields decently if grown sell like anything. I have lighter sized nuggets of Wedding Cake instead of acorns. It’s turning out really good. Everything is fading and I’m rushing time.

I’m out of grass for Christ’s sake. Hell froze over, I had to go get a plug damnit. I’m working backwards lol. Na we’ll see if the clones freeze. Lets pray please. I need a W bad.:grin::v:

4 Likes

I feel pretty good this evening let’s see the good bad and ugly. I can admit I scorched half my plants but all and all the flower turned out great. Let’s start out with the Cookie Fam’s Gary Payton. One seed one bag one female plant. So I didn’t get a cut or pheno hunt. All and all its way better than the first time I ran it. It’s fading purple. The calyx tips are purplish and the lowers are a bit more solid that the tops. Let’s see the “Glove”.

Here’s the best wide shot I can give you atm. The railing is purple and so is the fade. I’ll grab better shots at harvest.

You can see the purple railing a little better. I love it. It’s fall indoors.:grin::+1:

Let’s see some Wedding Cake. From top to bottom every nook is covered, so I let it grow wild and grow nuts. I burned it at the end :laughing:. The bud is pretty straight. We’ll take it.

15 Likes

Hey there @misterbee the slaps turned up perfect. The Cookies are sweet. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I collect the booty beer holders I have a Sunshine daydream and a couple other ones I’m going to have to add that one with the Bodhi Coozie collection.:grin::+1:

I have so many stickers I’m losing my reflectivity. Hahaha! I “Tag” everything including my lights and pots. Very cool though. Some of these are destined for @ReikoX for his new spaces. I have some really nice I. House, rockymountain, roc bud, nice stuff. I’ll have to download that photoshop type program and start designing logos again.

Who would have knew of my life that I started out with weed tagging drinking beer chilling to going through hell being locked up to coming back out to doing what I did when I was 15 which is graphic design programming and growing grass.:laughing::pray:. Life is so cool man. Thank you so much Senor :honeybee:. Be safe up there. Bts did y’all catch any of the snow? I’m waiting for a good un’. Later bro.

6 Likes

Nice the Plat OGKB is coming down at the end of it’s shift. I’ll follow up with some nice true color photos so y’all can check out another of Copycat’s strains. They’re impressive and I’ve been lucky with the phenos I’ve found. The Tropic Freeze is killing and hope to cross it with Mac. Patience.:grin::v:

3 Likes

Me bitching here’s how fast the clone showed up from California all the way to the other end.

Yes Laaaawd!

I don’t always drink. Wait yes I do. I’m addicted to Java Monster’s. I’m gonna have heart problems from these things lol. Nice coozy.:grin::+1:

given the fact that it’s freezing outside and I asked dude on the fly to give me that gelato clone they are turned out pretty well I’ve already got them in my clone dome soil around them nice and warm so we’ll see how they run. I’m really interested in that Franco Super Lemon Haze. FLCxFSLH :thinking:. Ze cheeze wit ze Lemon. Mucho queso limon. :grin::v:

I’ll be isolating cut after cut until I fog this bitch. I may buy another tent instead of dealing with Mites. Anybody got any techniques to clean them out of the room without trashing and everything you own?

7 Likes

Dude the Plat OGKB this time is a bit more potent. Very cool man. It smells like musty warm rubber in here. Copy’s stuff is decent. this plan was grown in a one gallon pot that didn’t get as big as I wanted it to I was really thinking about letting this plant go but I still have a few more beans and a clone floating around so I may run it again. :face_with_monocle::+1:
Platy. OGKB

Not too shabby eh?

11 Likes