Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I have flipped them to 12/12 before, even ran them 12/12 the whole time once. But 20/4 is my sweet spot.

3 Likes

The DE I sifted real gently. Some of what youā€™re seeing is old newts sprayed on some of the leaves. I stopped foliar feeding when everything started crystallizing up. I sprayed a little bit of the pesticide down low and that wash trichrome straight off the leaves. So I had to stop everything I was doing I busted some of the roots up which was dumb.

I was suffering from deficiencies halfway in the flower the plant just decimated everything in the soil and I wasnā€™t feeding them right I was hurting them by adding too much fertilizer with the sole being hot early on. Then I had issues with my hid to close. All in all everything bounce back and I learned a ton of what to do and exactly what not to do. I didnā€™t throw any de when any of the buds at all I was careful and kind of slow and shifted on the soil.

Iā€™m just seeing a few pesky gnats flying around and it makes me angry cuz I know their roosting somewhere. Throwing a trellis up so early in the flower really hampered my defoliation of lower Dead Leaves and just getting lower branches that werenā€™t going to produce cut out. Like I said though I learned a lot of what to do what not to do 45 day veg for me and then flip. Iā€™m going to break my laptop out here in a minute put some of my trichrome shots up.

1 Like

Holy crap everything looks so much different on my laptop. Hey @oleskool830 I didnā€™t get it perfect bro. I shake nowadays. I gotta get someone to hold it still. lol. Here are a few of PAM up close.

Im trying to pic the best most helpful shots, I know it gets old. post a pic we cant makeout.

One more of the auto. Milkyā€¦no amber though. Itā€™s getting thereā€¦

Letā€™s throw a solo cup pic in for a comparison.

Pretty cool. thanks @oleskool830

9 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s great. I guess you just canā€™t put smart devices with stupid people! Lol I never could get the damn thing to work. Iā€™m back on the loupe cause itā€™s Oleskool! Enjoy brotherā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

No amber, let them run some more.

4 Likes

Plus the sugar leaf trichs like on that last 2 pics age quicker than the actual flower as they were there first

5 Likes

Ahhh. Learn something new everyday. thatā€™s the kind of small stuff thatā€™s probably overlooked a lot. I was gonna pull when ready type deal. I donā€™t have space or plant numbers to yank them. Ill fiddle some more while I wait. Thanks for the help famlay. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

A wise man once told me when you think theyā€™re ready, wait one more week. Easier said than done if you suffer from Premature Chopulation like me.

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Looks good and cloudyā€¦ 35days into flower lol

4 Likes

Gimme a good oneā€¦like this

2 Likes

will do bro the lights are getting ready to come on. I gotta get everything ready. Its cramped in here. Getting ready to watch john wick 3, i cant watch a cam version of anything.

2 Likes

Lol itā€™s tough but I still will occasionally haha

1 Like

There are HD copies of it out alreadyā€¦got to 1337 Torrentsā€¦

IF you like J.W. this will suit you, nothing but ā€œWickā€ fights throughout the entire thing.

2 Likes

Small bromance with Keanu. Lol. Yeah I just got a decent copy. I was suffering wdā€™s. They said he signed 7 more years of JW. Translates to 2 3 more moviesā€¦hopefullyā€¦ Holy shit thatā€™s a lot of files. I was terrible on the internet in my youth. I terrorized my own family lol. Banned from AOL.

Hardcore Henry was the shit. Iā€™m watch in wu assassins and frontier on Netflix. Both are the shit. Big Mouth of course. Tony Jaa Phanom fanā€¦ Tommy Yen. I listened to a lot of WU coming up. Got liquid swords on. Later yā€™all. Be safe.

1 Like

Couple harsh pics of some buds that have a bit to go. Each strain has itā€™s own deal doin on. Thereā€™s two colas on one plant that are wide as my fist and havenā€™t filled in. Pistils are all white. Itā€™s coming on quick. It got pollinated however. It be ok though.

These plants took abuse but the roots are popping out of the Bag now. A resilient plant. I love grass.

I gotta get her camera and macro lens. Like pulling teeth. Shit.

2 Likes

@oleskool830. Fuck a trip first. Theyā€™re trying to take my chemdog baby out. Itā€™s not gonna be bothered by them. Itā€™s pushing through the fog.:wink:
Hereā€™s some pics from my cubby hole. I was gonna make a new thread. Can I rename this one? Anyways. I love showing gifted seeds :blush:. You guys saved my life with autos. I love them and canā€™t wait to hit the dark SBR. It looks gorgeous already. Like itl cut you.

Damn the ups just eat what they want. The others shrug them lol b*itches off. Pest resistant you can add Mr Reiko.

Dark fam in the back. Red Poison. @Meesh I hope mine turns out like yours. Iā€™m gonna come through and bookmark ya. :call_me_hand:
Capped the chemdog photo. The rain tends to send a few in. Most of the damage is trivial on smaller immature growth.

I love having the autos around. Itā€™s nice to have plants you can peak in on whenever and not worry about screwing with their sleep. Hey my first clone is finally green and growing. It only took it almost two months. That could be useful to keep one on ice til flower chamber is done. Have a good one yall.

1 Like

Yes, if you edit your first post, you can change the title.

1 Like

You might already know this but I just thought Iā€™d try help a brother cos I wasnā€™t aware of this fact. When autos roots stop they donā€™t tend to go much further so if you want a big wan get those in bigger pots as soon as theyā€™re holding up ok. I used solo cups last run for a couple autos but I transplanted one to a hempy bucket and it didnā€™t spread many roots out of the solo cup shape it had when I had transplanted.

Like it just stopped on rooting. Think this is universal with autos.

3 Likes

Yes thatā€™s been my experience. Here is what happens when the root stops very early. Whereā€™s Waldo?

3 Likes

I have them in Folgers cans for a wider lower planter to keep them in a smaller grow. I have Reikos in a Ice cream bucket. I donā€™t want them big really Iā€™d like to flop them, but Iā€™m scared. I wonder if heavy watering before the flop would help.

Iā€™m trying to get the lowest widest tubs. Iā€™ll think of something. Will the roots go horizontal if the first there? My PAM isnā€™t gonna get any bigger. Iā€™m holding for trich color. When it cures itā€™s gonna be dank. @ReikoX any good cure method or advice. Lights on or off where theyā€™re drying? I used go dry in paper bags then jar cure. Thanks bud.

Iā€™m trying to get the lowest widest pots. Any suggestions?

1 Like