Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Man I know what you mean! I struggled with self- loathing, “less than” almost all of my life. I’m gonna lay a quote on you from Lao Tzu brother. Look him up sometime.

“Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”
Lao Tzu

Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thank you. I feel like I should be better and I compare myself to others. I need to shut up and chill center, think about why I’m upset. Usually it’s trivial. I’m mad at myself for the wasted time.

I appreciate the kindness, don’t change. Seriously good guy. I need to sort out things out with a Dr. I just gave a 15 yr habit a few months ago. Anyways you have a good one. I’ll chill out and relax. Ttyl
-J

4 Likes

All that you have is being present right now in this moment. Yesterday’s gone and tomorrow isn’t here yet. Don’t waste right now. It’s all the time you have. You’re a righteous dude and I’m proud to call you my friend and brother.
Much love bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Lol what’s that hanging a 1000w’er? I miss the obvious. I was like did he grow those with sils lol. Them things are getting crispy. How much time do they got left bro?

I’m trying to smash the DFAM n other Autos to the floor as much as possible. The fam is a beast it’s in full flower. The red poison is gorgeous and the DD is getting too wide. Maybe itl stop soon hehe. Til work itself out. I’m gonna grab some 1" pvc and make a small bed frame trellis. Be cool shadey.

2 Likes

They were sils on top and a 1000w running at 500w hanging down in the middle of them, so all the buds from top to bottom got plenty of light. It’s the most productive way to grow, if you can make a 360 degree enclosure for the plants to be tied to.

2 Likes

When I get my own big boy room I’d like to set it like that. Makes perfect sense. After I looked at the details I realized everything you had going on. Sweeet!

2 Likes

Alright to the point @ReikoX I need your help. Rust spotting on older leaves. As you can see all the new growth is beautiful. Here’s a couple pics is you get the time for a diagnosis. Rust colored spots on older growth. They’re flowering great. Ive fed twice 3ml per gal FF Grow Big. PhD water (keep the ph at 6.40) the next feed was Big Bloom I believe. Other than that nice airy soil. Pete, potting soil, perelite, nothing crazy. Pics (couple plays in there as well) yours is eating them.

Another…what a monster. I couldn’t kill it with stupidity. I had to exfoliate a Dr a I mean a few leaves.

Anybody who might have an answer, iron def.?
Rusty nail in the dirt. Maybe a dollar feed burn?

3 Likes

Figured id update the cubby hole. Thanks for taking a look. Its not much now, but I’m working on getting some bridgelux strips for the cubby “grows”. I’ll get it. There’s tons of red spectrum in this cob. Reikos plant is now in full flower it’s dominating the other, Dark Sparks is gonna kick ass for its size/soil amount. Great stuff. Mr. Sparkle is a awesome guy.

Speaking of nice guys Hashtree threw a few of the Red Poisons to check out. Yes I run all the seeds and I’m collecting not hoarding. They’ll all be ran. I will preserve each line before crossing anything.

Ive made my mind up. I’ll be getting another 4x4 setup. Patience. Mark this post. I will preserve lines and make them available to regulars. Any ways pics plz!
Red Poison. Dark lovely. Beautiful. Ty Hashtree

DS. In the red coffee can. Beautiful flowering as well. Not sorry everything is Overgrown. Lol

SBAP1. Flowering fully already. I had to flop everything on it and it consumes everything else.

Toast was right it’s gonna turn into a monster. Oh yeah SBAP is in the ice cream white container. Just to try to distinguish. The tote underneath is coming out tomorrow. Then they’ll have perfect room. Oh yeah I’ll be building the trellis tomorrow. Thanks y’all. Be safe.

5 Likes

Spotting on lower leaves, how far along are they? PH 6.4 is a tad high. I would try lowering it to 6.0 and see if it improves.

4 Likes

Maybe a few weeks.I did hit em early with a lil Epsom and h202. I’m going to the depot to make the soil recipe you have tomorrow and get eye loops.

4 Likes

FYI, that soil recipe has to “cook” for a bit. 2-3 weeks.

7 Likes

I don’t know if that’s the soil recipe I got from you this spring @ReikoX but I’ve been running it outdoors and I haven’t added a thing besides water and they look pretty happy to me.

11 Likes

Also @Baltimore, that red poison is looking great! I really look forward to the updates!

4 Likes

Those are some stiletto blades. Is that a type of haze or something. Those are great. I needed to make some soil I just can’t be ordering bags of ff soil lol. I’ll make some from Reikos recipe. Nice to see ya doing good bud.
-J

4 Likes

Real quick this is some of the bag seed and the PAM getting some rack dry time. Gonna be kind bud. I wish I knew the strain. It’s red and rock solid but soft.

Everything is coming down soon. This is one plant.

Here’s two monster’s aka twin towers.

11 Likes

6 Likes

The twin towers are kind of loose. Somehow our generation is under the believe that the harder the bugs the better. I disagree. Ive been smashed off of a sativa I brushed off as dirt. Don’t get me wrong I love a nice nug. The pistils on that plant are mostly white still. Trichromes are thick n citrus smell in on that strain.

I’m liking the gmo cookies and the animal cookies is fantastic. Aren’t you testing a cookie strain? Hope you get some nice buds. The NL is close. Next grow 6" fan carbon filter no games. I got out of the car and was scared when the smell hit me. All my neighbors smoke. They don’t know I grow though hehe.

Thanks for coming through everybody. Be safe.
-J

Almost there. Fear and paranoia wants me to chop. A week later we shall have another peek. They should be ready. The Maui SS is gonna finish period. Seeds from you guys are gems. Thanks to all of y’all. Great community here.

5 Likes

Yes Butter Cookies. It is a cross of Instant Cookies and Sunshine Daydream by LED Seedz.

6 Likes

Dude, I love the cookie strains. I had a little animal cookies. It was a sweet smoke bro. Gmo cookies was decent. Hope yours turn out food for you bud. :call_me_hand:

Ive been saving all of leaves, basically trim. It doesn’t have a lot of trichs on it. Is there anything I can use trim for?