Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yeah man that thing was dense as shit. It may have started when the temps dropped forming condensation inside. It probably came from the a.c… It’s cool thank god. Off to the depot again. 1 more bag. Shit.

1 Like

Ok. Now I’m going in for the mix. The blood meal was high in N and flat in everything else. I got bone meal and fruit fertilizer. I think I’ll have a good mix. Everything else can be thrown in. I have gardening lime so, I’m ready to rock.

It’s 95 again today. Sob. If you’re in TX I feel for you. It still hasn’t rained. Ughh.

Can I get a amen and a hallelujah. Don’t anyone tell me I need another bag to mix hehe. I just wanted to mix my own.

4 Likes

I cant comment on how well this will work. The recipe I gave you was balanced for a full grow. It may work, you will be experimenting.

4 Likes

Fuck lol. I didnt prepare well. I have issues with this type of shit. I saw the blood meal and itbwas super high in N so I based what I grabbed on that. Then I saw the fruit tree fertilizer is like 5-5-2. So I was thrown. I was thinking exactly what your thinkng. The soil is gonna fall flat during flower.

In east Baltimore we have a shitty selection. I was thinking of ordering the food and buy a block of peat. It probably would’ve been cheaper too. I bought some more plastic pots in favor of ice cream containers. My buddy offered me some promix. I just wanted to fill some cans of my own soil to have on deck.

@ReikoX. Anything I should swap honestly. The seeds are popping. So I don’t have the time to let it cook.

2 Likes

If you want to play, use the fruit tree alone. It has alfalfa (N) rock phosphate §, fish bone meal §, kelp (K + micros). So it’s pretty close to the mix I suggested.

5 Likes

Thanks bro. I can take the bone meal back or shelf it. The good thing is HD is only a couple miles away.
Looks like it has good fungus food as well. I was talking to Sebring about taking some classes. Just need to get more of a grasp of bio chem and a better gardener. Itl come. Needlessly throwing food and not knowing if it’s slow release food or bottle fed.

I like the no til tote you have going on. Do you keep worms in it? I always wondered about that. If people were putting worms in your indoor bins. If they would survive. Ive seen lady bugs, but not for a small grow like mine. Thrips are the main problem. I shoulda got some bti. Going into winter. We should be good. I hope lol.

1 Like

Here is what I would do. Return the potting soil, lava rock, and fruit tree fertilizer you bought. Buy the blood and a bag of compost. Mushroom compost is pretty common. Get the pro mix from your friend. Order a box of Down to Earth kelp meal from Amazon.

Down to Earth 17813 Kelp Meal Fertilizer Mix, 1/2 lb https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011L3T672/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5EnLDb2E9TFEG

You have everything for the Lavender Cowyboy (LC) base mix. This will carry you over for a good 3-4 weeks while the full mix cooks (composts).

This makes about 15 gallons (two cubic feet) of soil. You may need to double it for this project.

7.5 Gallons of pro mix (peat moss)
4.5 gallons of perlite
3 gallons of EWC/compost
2.5 cups dolomite lime

Fill up you solo cups with the LC mix for your seedlings. They should be good here for 3-4 weeks while the rest of the mix composts.

With what’s left of the LC mix above add
2 cups bone meal
1 cup blood meal
1 cup kelp meal

Get it damp and let it sit while the seedlings finish up. That’s it, you are done. No more worrying about pH, EC, etc. If you use tap water, let it sit out overnight otherwise just add water.

After about 3 weeks, transplant from solo cups to 1-gallon pots. Transplant one final time to 3-gallon pots before flower. Each transplant you are adding more soil and nutrients.

Oh, I got that card in the mail today too. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

He’ll yeah man that’s what’s up. I heard the house passed the marijuana banking bill. I get it, but I’m not liking the fact we don’t have any growing here. We were supposed to have a 6 plant medical limit. I don’t sell anything. I want to produce cbd and thc oils for myself and a few others. I don’t have time for super in the open hot boy shit. :blush:

I’m too old to have drama around me so. With the new carbon filter set up smell should be lowered. I think my own paranoia is worse than what’s really going on. I don’t mess with anything else besides what I have a prescription for and I’m a mmj paper.

How long did it take to get the card?

2 Likes

I’m gonna keep what I have and add it to my gardening amendments. The problem I had with some premixed bags is they fall flat in flower. Then you try to compensate with fertilizers, piss, whatever hehe. The slow release fertilizers seem like the better route to go. The main thing I didn’t grab was a block of peat.

The neighbors are very close so to see me mixing blocks of soil and shit gets people talking. Soo I have to mix it in my shed. I’m told I’m to cautious and too paranoid. Thinking about my situation. It may be better to buy pre mix. Ive thought about coco. The only drawback I HEAR is it’s not as forgiving as soil substrate.

I’m building some plant food and supplies to have maybe my buddie will throw me a bag for some good grass. :call_me_hand:
Warning you terrorist pot heads. This warning is for you…wait for who any why? Hahaha this is great.

Wait @ReikoX. You talking about your prize? I thought you were talking about your state card. I get lost fast. :wink:

3 Likes

No I’m talking about the card I said I would send you. Divyder and Juanita x Lowryder

3 Likes

He’ll yeah Reiko. I appreciate it. None of any of your stuff will be attempted to duplicate. Ever. I’m gonna have fun growing them out. They finish so effin quick. Thanks bud. Ive been seeing those dyvyders everywhere and they look like they’re covered in sap. I can’t wait.

Have you pressed any dyvyder flower? I bet you’ve made some high test rosin. Cherry Tart? Damnit Jim, you’ve got some monsters on deck.

1 Like

@Pedro_Bann! How you doing sir? @ReikoX is schooling me on soil building. A no feed soil. I bought stuff I didn’t need. Itsl alk good. I’ll figure this all out.

Hope you’re safe out there. Be careful with those snakes y’all have. I crawled the streams as a child catching everything. Until Johns Hopkins started dumping medical waste. How’s the solar pump working. Keeps you panels clean. :call_me_hand: Have a good one.

2 Likes

Everything is peachy down here mate thankyou.
Thanks for the reminder I need to make a bracket for the solar panel to attach it to a tree branch.

If your last run is anything to go by mate you will be just fine. As you can see from your notification panel I binge read, that’s so I have half a chance at remembering whats going down in different peoples grow spaces and not mix them all up.

Keep smiling big fella

2 Likes

Awesome. I just wanna make sure you’re safe out there. Yours a talented good dude. I read the same way. Hehe. I put a lot of pressure on myself and I’m working on it. I got this run and after that, I’m gonna grow some stuff ive been wanting to get to. All those BOG stuff.:wink:

You need you a hound dog buddy. He can sniff around and watch your back. You’ve gotta beast line up out there. Godspeed bud. That water pump is so dope. That’s smart guerilla. I love outdoor grass. Your gonna be dragging bales out. I’d love to be a fly lol. Later Pedro.

1 Like

@ReikoX I ordered the kelp meal. I hear people always talking about kelp. Til be here in 2 days so I should be ready. I’ll grab bti later. Ive got no FG thank god. Those bastard suck. Should have a nice bit of dirt to last me. Ive got a big ass trash can composting. Nice n black already. Thanks for all the help.

3 Likes

He has my back.

10 Likes

He’ll yeah I love him. Make sure you give him the tick check. :+1: Awesome. I love dogs.

1 Like

Trimmed the last of my larger plants. Not trimmed great. It Foxtailed hard. It Should be went longer but it hermed so it was pollinating everything so it came down. I may turn it into extract. It dried a little too much but it’s still potent. A little over a # I’m sure I’ll sweat it and trim it under, again I’ll probably make some GD with it. Everclear down the street is 15 bucks a fifth so I’ll start there. Good nite ninjaz!

12 Likes

I gotta change the title of this thread hehe. Ive had a few hang ups getting this together. I needed the right soil blend. So I’ll have everything I need when I go back to HD tomorrow or sat. They forgot to.give me my lime. And the kelp meal should be here tomorrow. By the time these plants get to transplant size they go in bigger pots. The males I’ll keep in gal pots. What’s the point ya know.

This officially marks the BB OG fam seed preservation run. Thanks to @OleReynard for donating a pack for the cause. With his skill set and knowledge this should all go great. As well as @ReikoX put me down with this great soil recipe.

Thanks to everyone for helping.me with positivity and support. You guys make this place what it is. This is my way to say thank you to those who would like a pack for your own preservation or whatnot. None will be sold. I’ll post more when we get closer to pollination and final seed count. Later y’all. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Hey @ReikoX. Will this be straight to finish the recipe up? Lowes has blocks of peat for 11 bucks.

This lime? I think that’s all I need. Ive got stuff in the shed but it’s old. I’m not using old fertilizers and whatnot. This is at Lowe’s.

4 Likes