Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Heres one of the last im hung up on im on day 3 of 12/12. Ive decided im not gonna stress myself out. I was ready to bug I was so mad. This is life😊

Lets peek at a hold out. Its really too hard to tell at this point. Im.still thinking female. WORST case im taking clones and popping the rest. A pack + shouldve done it. We shall see. :call_me_hand::v:

Back in the morning. My NL solos are done. Have a peek.

14 Likes

This has been weighing alot on me. Theres alot of decent people here great people. After I get these seeds out. I think I need to step back for a bit. When I saw what people were really saying behind my back. People come to me on the low and let me know fuck shit thats going on.

Im gonna take care of whom I need to then I dunno. I think I need to fall back on posting so much. Im getting angry at trivial shit. Not that I have a fan base or anything. Just a heads up. If you have my email then youre one of the few. Yall be safe. For my sanity im stepping back. :v:

12 Likes

That NL in the solo looks great! How did you keep her from falling over? Sorry site “polotics” are getting ya down. Just step away if you have to. I know I haven’t been posting as much (not much to show at the moment), and have enjoyed the free time. I have been lurking though… always lurking…

7 Likes

Im cool. I am a very caring person and ill let my emotions get the best of me. Im struggling with trying to learn how to live after almost giving up. I have rough days like everyone else.

Im dealing with wound care and just juggling. Spending too much time on any one thing can be detrimental. Ill prioritize better. After this seed run, im gonna switch gears. Finish my growroom and get it sealed. Then I can start small scale hunting for a nice strain to help with pain and maybe a sativa influence for depression some Acapulco crosses look yummy.

When Motz was gonna roll I thought about we’re losing the guys who started way back when. Young kids like to try to run them off unfortunately. I enjoy checking alot of stuff it just takes forever to post on everything lol.

@ReikoX I try to lean most if the mass of the two against each other. People swore you had a wire in your solo cups lol. They were perfectly balanced. I bet that rosin came out great you were pulling a zip a cup dried too. The most ive pulled it like 18 grams a solo. You guys kill it.

4 Likes

@Baltimore. You’ll find that a break is healthy and gives you an opportunity to review your priorities. You sound like you’ve got a bead on what’s happening in your space. After a break you will have the sun in your face and the wind at your back again. I had a new appreciation for OG after returning from a much needed break of a month or so.

“When we are aware that each moment of each day, each gesture and step we take, is truly a gift and full of wonder, we will live our lives with greater thought and care. We will also have greater respect and appreciation for the lives of others“

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Youre a great guy Mr School. A small sabbatical and some family healing and I need to smudge the house. Very heavy here. I am gonna just slow posting so much down durring the holidays. Everything is still on track.:+1:

Im glad you feel better as well. Ill be right after the holidays. :+1:

5 Likes

My @Mongobongo jug. It fits his name. When I see it I wanna beat it like a Bongo. My grannies jar. So in memory I use a few of her jars. :blush:
NL been curing since like July. Not trimmed great. Im just in love with the Lights.

I got some WW fema from DP ive been wanting to get into. Black Widow is the real White? What about White Rhino? Nobody mentions the Rhino.
Bongo Jar-NL- From summer. :v:-n-:heart:

17 Likes

Ive been down in the dumps about the BB. Im seeing nothing but females btw day 4 of 12/12. Im not gonna put my foot in my mouth yet but the “Lucky” 3 way may be the only male. Ive been so worried. I couldnt believe all the fucking females. Maybe someone can help with the preflower pics. No pistils that I see. This is deffinitely mature enough.

This is the clearest of the grow tip.

Looking promising.

6 Likes

Can’t completely control something made by ma nature even though there’s a human hand in it.

Any other time you’d be extactict, just the way it goes .

3 Likes

Hey @Baltimore glad to see you in a better frame. Doesn’t mean much but I appreciate you being here and hope you find a good strain that kicks the pain and helps the mood.
Sorry to see the male problems. I’m hoping for a few myself but probably a week or 2 away from seeing anything on my end. Nice buds and nice jar.

3 Likes

I dont really read preflowers. I wait n know usually 7-10 days in but you may get “lucky” with that onr. The node on the right. See the lump coming straight outwards. W/No pistils anywheres on plant
I think youll get your first ball right there.

2 Likes

You got this @Baltimore! Whilst i know you want a male, your plants look amazing!

1 Like

Thank you guys. It means alot. Itl happen. Sometimes I stretch thin. Theres a male in there :laughing:. I promise. Na really y’all have been supportive. I dont think I would wanna leave. I was lurking on this site shen I should have been doing homework lol.

Slap on a smile plow through the next 30. Nah we make happy smoke. This is my favorite smoke currently from Senor School. Ive been plucking at it. Got a beautiful profile. Ive never smoked stardog so if its anything like Chem then I look forward to it. Motz was saying something about a seed run on those. I need to listen more. Thanks for the support during these times. My brothers and sisters. :v::heart::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I know im oushing it, but sometimes it needs to verbally out out there. I take my end product very seriously because its for myself and mom dukes. And this guy Tom Petty. Wuick pic before I update properly.
BB-“Lucky”-5 days of 12/12

I think I may have one lol. Im a mess. Hopefully its clearer.:call_me_hand:
Lucky you may have saved the fucking day. I got more fem BB plants then wtf lol. I need a win. Feeling better today.

6 Likes

That is male , you got what you wanted !

3 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner

2 Likes

Lucky was the lucky one like i said. Thats a male. And the fog clears ,sun comes out, n them plants be singin.

1 Like

Fuckin A ladies I just up potted some plants and cloned some. The Early Skunk, Goji OG, E Pupil, and the BBChoc im gonna bx. Thank Jah for real dude. I just plugged up the 600w EH as well. So lets see whats gonna be crosses in with BB.

Tons of BB females for seeds of course. lol. Jesus Christ bro. Early Skunk, Marauder, BBChoc, NL!, Goji OG, LowDakxPTK, E Pupil, Pennywise,aaand Portwine N Cheese. I actualky culled 6 more plants that I have a bunch of beans for. Im xhasing other ghosts. Ghosts of Mujahadeen was good af.
Early Skunk fem-Seedsman. Honestly so beautiful I took a clone.

That Marauder. See the GG influence. It reeks.

Here’s my little cubby hole until I grab some smaller tent and light(s). Theres a Goji OG and Skunk 91 and my clones I took tonite.

Goji OG

Hooked the reactor up. Now its time to grow some dope.:blush::metal::grin:

12 Likes

Holy shyte is that an incredible group there. That goji is impossible to get.

2 Likes

Not for long bud. Im gonna reproduce seeds for us :wink:. This plant is absolutely gorgeous in xolor health vigor. Took clones had to. Highly anticipated Goji OG. :+1:

These pics suck. Ill get some better. The leaves are dark jade. Sharp like stilettos. Man I cant wait til everyone can grow some. We’ll start a Goji love thread. Let me calm down. Haha

I have another Goji OG plant going. I should flip it. Probably a male lol. All those BB females. Its like who needs BB clones. Line up bring bags. :wink::grin:

12 Likes