Banana OG F4 Seed Co-Op

One of the wife’s favorite strains! Hitching up for the ride!

5 Likes

Thank you for doing this. One of the more interesting cultivars. I’ve had it in Banana Cream Jealousy and another one I cant remember. It really imparts that VERY banana gros michel flavor. Not so much cavendish. So tastes like artificial banana flavor since that was created before gros michel became unsustainable.

3 Likes

I met Nacho about 5 years ago, through a Reddit seed trading group, that eventually turned into a Discord server. It was a small tight-knit group of seed addicts and like minded growers. We all became pretty close friends, and Nacho was a wealth of knowledge & experience which he openly shared with everyone. A grower for the people and the plant, not for profit or fame. He’s an OG in my circle, and we all feel privileged to have known him. He’s done a lot of solid breeding work, with both photoperiods and autoflowers. Anyone that’s looking for some quality beans and at the same time to help a family of one of our lost brothers, look no further than Nachos & El Sapo. Keep his love & energy growing. :green_heart:

26 Likes

This one will be really good, just started a banana kush seed last night. I’ll definitely be watching this one myself.

4 Likes

:pray::green_heart::seedling: Well said @Mr.Christmas Looking forward to the process! Condolences to the family and friends as well, I’m sure he would be happy about this!

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this run for us @Mr.Christmas, I’ve only had Chiquita Banana, this one sounds even better!:+1:

3 Likes

No friggin way.
I literally just finished up a post about how upset I was that I lost five out of the six of my banana og f4 and how they are gone and i feel like shit about culling the plants with the whole nacho and el sapo situation and banana og is a strain i always wanted to smoke since a kid.

I cant believe i finished up that post, backed out of my thread and this is the first thread i see! Super excited to see this man i tried finding more banana og f4s by nacho but didnt have any luck.

I posted a bunch on jaws banana og/kush thread and i only have one lucky female left who i managed to upset again. For me these plants are extremely finicky but i am also a huge rookie who needs to learn a lot about these plants

10 Likes

Settled in with all my buddies for the show.
Good luck with this run

6 Likes

So stoked for this one @Mr.Christmas always wanted to try this strain! And the fact it’s from NES makes it all the more cooler and meaningful. IMO this is the ultimate way to honour a breeder. As I just did the same for a lost good friend. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

@Mr.Christmas really og of you with this for everyone to remember nacho by, good luck and ill be watching.

7 Likes

Welcome dude! I’m very curious myself. We’ll find out soon enough, ah?

A usted por venir! Glad to have you here. That song was… muy interesante! How do you dance to it?

Always great to have a weed nerd along for the ride. Thank you for stopping by.

Thank you so much, caballero. That was very kind and generous of you. It’s a pleasure to have you, thanks for stopping by.

Muchas gracias! Thank you for stopping by, and for the well wishes.

Howdy Lonely. I have a few other cultivars of his en route; Strawberry Waffle, Twat Waffle, Sapo’s Haze, and Dave’s Not Here. I’m having a tough time thinking about which I’ll pop next. Just thinking about that Dave’s Not Here (Lambsbread x White Widow) is going to keep me up at night.

Such a pleasure to see you here, amigo. All three of your OG’er seeds have broken through soil. Quite excited to have so many amazing genetics in my garden this harvest.

Hey, punk! Nice to have ya, how’s that Chem^3 treating ya?

Howdy, OhNo! Thank you for the well wishes and the moral support. That eye image would go sick as a centerpiece on a tie-dye shirt.

Thank you, Pigeonman! Thanks for coming by.

I’ll have what he’s having!

Thank you so much, thanks for stopping by. I hope you’ll come and get your toes dirty with me here for a bit.

Excited to have ya here! Oh, there’ll be plenty of space for you, I’m sure!

That’s so awesome, in the truest meaning of the word. What a great memory to have. I love when groups come together organically like that. Thank you for sharing, and thanks for passing by.

Pollito loco! Bienvenido!

Thank you for the well wishes, parcero!

It’s usually tough to make me break, but that comment made me chuckle. Great to have ya pal.

There’s some good stuff. Mrs. Colimbini is running a BOGO sale right now, so it’s even more enticing!

Howdy, dood! Awesome, great to have you here.

Thank you for the well wishes! I appreciate you stopping by. I’m going to attempt to collect pollen with the device you’ve posted previously. It’s something I haven’t done in the past, but it would be cool to be able to hand some out to those that want it, like you do! Glad to have ya.

That’s awesome to hear, I’ll hopefully be taking clones and popping them in my sinsemilla tent to sample them out! Thank you for stopping by.

It’s my pleasure! Thanks for passing by. I’m real bad at describing Cannabis scents, so I’ll go off of this once I start smellin’ smells. If it smells anything like the Banana Milk cartons I’m addicted to; I’m sold.

Hell yeah, I’d love to see it as it grows. That’s dope. Welcome!

Thanks for the kind words, OG. It’ll be a process for sure. I’m a bit torn between if I want to get them tested for their sex, or not. I’ve always waited to flower until the plants demonstrated sexual maturity, and have always trained the males the same as females, so I’m unsure if I want to switch that up for this run. We shall see, said the blind man!

Jango! Your avatar always reminds me of this:

I’m honored to be able to do this for y’all. I’ve never had a banana cultivar, and Banana OG sounds like a good one to pop my cherry. Bienvenido!

Howdy, seeds2weeds. Don’t feel bad, it’s all a learning experience. I’m also a huge rookie, so we shall learn together! I’m going to work very hard so that you can get a fresh pack of these beans. I’d love to see you give it another go! I’m glad to have you here pal.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Fun times ahead, I’m sure.

Very stoked to have you here, dude! I’m not sure why I felt so moved to obtain these Banana OG seeds. I was supposed to be doing a Cake Face repro instead for a personal project, but this project really overtook me. It’s emotional for me, I have a weird connection to it. I can’t explain it too well. Much love, TopShelf!

Howdy, blendmedmedman! Welcome aboard. Thank you for the well wishes!

29 Likes

I’ve been busy this week, so forgive my tardiness @Mr.Christmas
I saw when you put this up for the vote, and I was excited then, as I am now.
Let’s speed these babies upon their way with this:

:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

Edit: if I ever make it to an OG gathering, I’m gonna rent a bear suit and dress like this so you can all recognize me.

31 Likes

No doubt this is going to make a lot of people happy. :slightly_smiling_face: Way to go @Mr.Christmas!

Got a chair pulled up and ready for the show.:v:

2 Likes

Nonsense, no need to apologize, the party has just begun! The bagel bites haven’t even finished heating up!

I swear I smelled one or two seeds move when I read this. Thanks for the positive vibes, mi amigo.

You may have to wear it on the plane too, the over-weight fee for that sucker must be hefty!

Knowing that makes me happy. Thanks for your support, glad to have you here!

5 Likes

This makes me happy! Banana anything is always awesome. Going to sit in the corner and watch. Can’t wait to see what’s to come.

Grundle

1 Like

Oh very nice!!! I’ll pull up a chair and follow this show! :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I’ve never had the chance to run any banana strains period! Appreciate you doing this and keeping it alive @Mr.Christmas.

As always I’ll be sending good vibes your way :seedling: :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Damn, this cross is definitely something else! I understand why It’s going to keep you up at night, it would keep me awake aswell. I hope you find space and time to pop those because the genetics behind them are world class, and what I’ve seen from nachos selection work, so are the selections.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

this sure gonna be greata and a great tribute to the breeder!!! You simply have to follow it!

1 Like

Awesome man! Thanks for the invite!
Heres my one and only female who endured the mistakes ive made but it is going light green and drooping quite a bit again

!

27 Likes