Banana OG F4 Seed Co-Op

Jon Colombini, AKA Juan Nachos, AKA “Nachos & El Sapo”, was a father, a husband, and a grandfather who, on October 21st, succumbed to his battle with Leukemia. He was an exemplary American, earning the rank of Navy Petty Officer and having served in the Gulf War.

I didn’t know Mr. Colombini personally, and this will be the first pack of seeds that I ever run from him. That being said, my main objective here is to honor him as best I can, as well as to preserve his selection work with Banana OG and share that effort with y’all.
May he rest in peace.

Mr. Colombini’s wife, Marcy, is still selling the remainder of his work. If you’re in the market for new seeds, please head on over to her website:
https://www.cloudpharmscbd.com/nachos-el-sapo

There is also a GoFund that you may donate to if you don’t necessarily want more seeds, but do want to contribute:

󠀠

That being said, I welcome you to the 2024 Banana OG F4 Preservation Seed Co-Op.

12 seeds have been added to a cup with 1/3 cup (~80 mL) of 6.5 pH RO water, mixed with 1 tbsp (~15mL) of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. As you can see, I enjoy starting at the beginning, and then going right up until I come to the end. Then, I typically stop.

Thanks for stopping by!

¡Buenos Humos!

167 Likes

Reservado para el wiki.

31 Likes

Great move and dedication to him :+1: Learned about him and his work on the late, curious to see how it’ll turn out.

14 Likes

muchisimas gracias para esta reproduccíon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

it’s banana time :grin:

24 Likes

This will be a great run, I’ll be watching !

@Mr.Christmas

6 Likes

"Senor Navidad", continued success on this honorable “Dedication Project”. I’m here til the end. Gonna donate to the Fund. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Good luck with the grow @Mr.Christmas
Best of luck :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

6 Likes

@Mr.Christmas this is so awesome of you to do! Let’s keep this genome alive, and continue his work.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

I’ll park over by Mr :honeybee:, he’ll wake me up for the good bits if I doze off… :smile:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

following here!!!

:metal:t4:

4 Likes

I am in and down to watch this one, all the support and success for this project! May the watchful eye :eye: see this through to the end!

IMG_4741 IMG_4734

10 Likes

Amazing @Mr.Christmas !

Looking forward to seeing your work and preserving something wonderful from a lost wonderful.

:hugs:

6 Likes

Oooohhyeah. What a day and sight this is. Congrats, Goodluck, and all things awesome to you. Have fun. We will all be watching :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Great project! Excited to see this getting done! Now I just gotta sneak on the list :yum:

2 Likes

Nacho was a great guy, and passionate grower. He is missed. :green_heart:

7 Likes

Buena suerte amigo!

Thanks for the run and honoring Nacho y El Sapo’s work!!!

5 Likes

banana huh? Sounds “A peel ing”
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I’ll be watching all the fun from here!

12 Likes

Awesome stuff. I’ll check out beans that are available and watch this. :beers:

3 Likes

Anything you can share about him @Berserker7205 ?

Will follow this thread, curious about how this turns out (flower wise)

5 Likes

Best of luck with your run @Mr.Christmas :v:

5 Likes