Beacher - some past grows and future

been a while…still no indoor here as i have so much weed laying around. i might do some this winter. i have a few of my gummy trail seeds going outside and theyre doing great

this is a gummy trail X gummy trail. a nice gummy candy smell, quite frosty and very dense. its showing some nice purples and ripening up nicely. im surprised how uniform the gt x gts are, i was expecting alot more variation as they are f2s but theyre all quite similar to their parents

heres a gummy trail x white widow. its got an interesting shape and has more of a gassy and fuel type smell than the gts. i think this will be a really nice smoke

i have a gummy trail x cheese as well and its definitely leaning towards the cheese side with its distinctive smell. hope everyone here is well and all your plants are too!

11 Likes

Look at this guy, growing in a legit planter and everything.

Welcome back.

4 Likes

actually those are ay my moms bfs house lol. if it was me that would be a cat litter bucket or something

4 Likes

Good to see you posting again man, I hope life is treating you good :+1:

3 Likes

Glad to see you posting Arriba|nullxnull, willing to see your basement full of healthy plants and no PM at all… beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes