**Beans and BBQ** 🎇

Don’t we have growers from Alaska here?

1 Like

With all the forest fires from those 3, 40°-44°, days we had last weekend, we could use some of that rain

My pleasure, but these are @Pawsfodocaws babies, he deserves the credit.

1 Like

Yes, we need lots of rain!

1 Like

Hahaha, yea, it IS chilly in the ocean, I have the beautiful cowichan river flowing through my back yard and that’s the perfect temp for swimming

Indeed it does, many thanks as well to @Pawsfodocaws for sharing in the OG spirit.

3 Likes

it’s a nice warm 32C/90F here sunshine n blue skies…for a change! we been hit by a damn deluge the past couple weeks almost non stop lol

edit… the reservoir is up over 13’

2 Likes

Nice, I got 2 weeks holidays and have barely seen the sky, lol. Dam Ontario weather.

3 Likes

It’s nice today, that 112°f was too bloody hot, sitting at a comfortable 83°f now, getting ready to bbq a cross rib roast from one of our cows and have a big beef dip BBQ party with a bunch of family!

1 Like

BULLETIN - BULLETIN - BULLETIN!!! Just got an FBI © ALERT…seems they investigating an abundance of Dibber’s activity!!! I would advise everybody reframe from “dibbing” for 24 - 48 hours. I’ll let you know when the coast is clear. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Couldn’t bring myself to say it was :100: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Dibbbbbbssssss!!! For me! Lmao

:rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1: too funny!

1 Like

Dibs @misterbee . :grin:

3 Likes

I used pyrethrin worked great made from chrysanthemum also how early in veg neem can burn if you have a loupe or scope they are easy to spot well the eggs are anyway

3 Likes

Don’t worry Misterbee I’ll keep an eye out for those damn dibbers. You guys take a break. Go grab a plate of ribs and a beer or 7. I’ll hold down the fort.

5 Likes

we can keep everybody safe just send me what’s left

4 Likes

We have a hero here! @FailingForwards :joy:

2 Likes

Diiiiiiiibz a lot , i dont win any pack today.
Somenody help

2 Likes

This is awesome @anon93244739! Great work and generosity to all involved.!

3 Likes

your on your own I’m only here cus the dibbing stopped too intense for me

3 Likes