**Beans and BBQ** 🎇

Happy Independence Day!!!

Beans and BBQ

Welcome, welcome to the first Beans and BBQ, and hopefully not the last. Like any barbecue everyone is welcome, you can bring something to pass or just come and have a plate! That means any trust level is welcome to participate, and if you have something you want to share, feel free to pass them out here too!

This will be alot of fun, I have 1500+ seeds donated by wonderful OG members and we even have donated postage that is going to help put them in hands around the :earth_americas::earth_africa:, that’s right, this is global. I have 50 US stamps and 25 global ready to go on envelopes!

I’ll start when I get up on the 4th, so probably 8ish AM Eastern Standard Time. I’ll give out 5-8 packs of 2 strains, 10 seeds each per hour until they are all gone. I have a few 5 packs of stuff so they will probably end up with 3 strains in those envelopes.

Now, a few rules;

1. One win per person, we want seeds in the most hands possible.
  2. First person with a dibs on my device will get a like from me, which will signify a win. No arguing, there are plenty for everyone!
  3. After you win please send me a pm with a link to the post you won on, and your address how you want it to appear on the envelope. I want to copy, paste, and print these to make it easy on me.

Here’s 1500 seeds packed and ready…

And then these came today. I might pack some of these to switch out…

No matter what there are some great strains in here…

And some colorful packaging!!

Everyone will also be getting one of my new stickers too!

Thanks go out to all these true OG’s that donated to make this happen!!!

:fireworks: :sparkler: :fire: :fireworks: :sparkler:

@Baudelaire @anon71563794 @Kushking902 @ReikoX @monkeyman @anon4675195 @TestOfOath @Kcity87 @Americangrower @Oldjoints

If I missed anyone please PM me, and I apologize in advance

102 Likes

Post will reopen when @anon93244739 requests it.
Dont let us forget lol

Opened up for comments! It’s almost here, so pull up a lawn chair or sit down at a picnic table and make a new friend.

:fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks:

17 Likes

Can’t wait for this! Awesome of you @anon93244739 ,this should be fun!

5 Likes

This looks like it’s gonna be fun, And I totally want one of your stickers for my tent :+1: very nice of you to do this giveaway

4 Likes

Thanks for the fun & madness that’s about to follow. Wanna grab a sticker myself for the tent.
It will be the 1st sticker I’ll actually put on the tent :wink:

8 Likes

Good, I’ve got a cool “OverGrow” sticker reserved for you. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This place continues to amaze me this is a big giveaway. Looking forward to the fun and I greatly appreciate everyone involved to make this possible! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s awesome

3 Likes

Is this still available? If so count me in.

4 Likes

I CAN NOT WAIT!! :star_struck:
Its gonna be fun!

3 Likes

Just be sure to log in on the FOURTH…BIG FIRE :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: WORKS!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Out of likes again, but just sprinkle them down the thread
:green_heart:

10 Likes

This is going to be interesting , massive chaos me thinks ! But i bet it will be worth it !!!

4 Likes

Wow this looks like fun

3 Likes

A mix of fun and chaos i’d say about this. :drum: :partying_face: :smirk:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon93244739 !

Great job with a GREAT giveaway………

BTW I will be here but if you are serving beans just don’t to sit to close …… image

4 Likes

Hehehe well I am making bbq today for Saturday, smoked some brisket for 3 hours, then cubed it up and have it braising in bbq sauce, mmmm burnt ends! And pimento Mac cheese with corn on the cob. But that gets cooked then.

4 Likes

Yes, yes , yes! ! I’m in please!!! Thanks a lot for such OGenerosity!!! @anon93244739, you rock! :fire: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray:

1 Like