Beans for everyone (Part 2)

So @thceed I have 2 Bruce banner #3 growing ones in tent just over week of flower out is outside. I’m gonna hit some branches with blue kush pollen from you guessed it @dougdawson. If I get this right would you be interested in any of the seeds? Just the sheer number of strains and seeds I’ve gotten from you I have to offer up to you first again if I get it right.lol
Check the sticker I got in the mail. I know you like Simpsons but this is classic.lmao

4 Likes

That all sounds super great to me. Glad they landed safely. Enjoy your Saturday.

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with COPA.

3 Likes

This is what?

3 Likes

You received some COPA genetics

5 Likes
4 Likes

That sounds like it’s a good thing I

4 Likes

Hey @THCeed, I recieved a very generous gift from you today. Thank you! Though, I do not remember winning them…
Is it possible that it is meant for someone else?
I can forward them if that’s the case.
Sorry for being such a ditz. :yum:

5 Likes

Thank you dear @THCeed
Defnitly lifted!
Thank you for remember your homie!
Big hug from Brazil

5 Likes

Isn’t smoking pot wonderful LOL enjoy them man they’re all yours

7 Likes

No I’ve figured out hihs little scheme I think. People who interact on his thread while doing giveaways if he has your addy he will slip some extra envelopes in for these people. Sorry to blow you up @thceed lol.:joy::+1::call_me_hand:
Super good dude I thinks he likes to imagine our faces when we open letter and go OH SHIT HELL YA! Thanks man true OG.

8 Likes

mmmmm i love me some controlled chaos

1 Like

If you say so my friend. Though I’ll likely pass some along and share with our brothers…and sisters! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Oh yeah, and you must have friend in the post office or something. Another stamp without a postmark! Lol

3 Likes

That’s my job…
Unless you do a trade for yourself.
Some packs were sent out to everyone that wished me a Happy Father’s Day

11 Likes

not sure i made that list, But as a Father…Happy Fathers day @THCeed . We all deserve a day of being a dad

2 Likes

You’re a little late but I love the strategy Happy Father’s Day to you too my friend

5 Likes

Ok time to give something away.
tumblr_0f2acb77b399d1a7169babfe5a71562a_b4c2ebc0_500
Pardon?
go then.
woohoo-homer-simpson
Winner gets to pick a strain and it goes into a collectable Barts head.
Good luck to all.

1. @OhNo555 :us:
  2. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  3. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  4. @NDNCHILD :us:
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior
  6. @Uprangewilly
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @Kasper0909
  10. @RadioWaves
  11. @Sincitytoker
  12. @Smooth
  13. @Illicitmango
  14. @FeloniousMonk
  15. @Ghgrower :us:
  16. @Frosty78 :us:
  17. @tbone1
  18. @HollySun91
  19. @Mrgreenthumb
  20. @Natea
  21. @jessethestoner
  22. @Tao
  23. @Bobgrows
  24. @A-Loc
  25. @Tugthepup
  26. @Rogue
  27. @Oldjoints
  28. @djtrip
  29. @Tuned :canada:
  30. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  31. @Big_Yeloe
  32. @Piter :es:
  33. @Villiager
  34. @patsnumone
  35. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  36. @InTheWoods
  37. @NoCal
  38. @420noob
  39. @CocoaCoir
  40. @Tripl3fastaction
    Add numbers as needed. Please be courteous.
38 Likes

You got it man! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Beans from the legend himself, come get some OG. :v:

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC
tenor (3)

16 Likes

Ooh nice it’s been awhile since I’ve received some THCeed gear!!

3 Likes