Beans for everyone (Part 2)

@THCeed Yes those are from me, that is your win from the Fantasy Island WIKI.

4 Likes

So Lennon Skywalker ghost triangle Wreackage Master kush?

1 Like

Thanks so much @THCeed for the surprise goodie delivery. It’s a wonderful way to start out my morning. That Big Bud x Kryptonite sounds like a beast and I’ve been wanting to grab the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush from you for awhile. I really appreciate these. Hope you have a great week!

7 Likes

Hey got this in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: today! Thanks a lot man! Morning started out rough, got overwritten on both of Doug’s giveaways by the same person! This really made up for it! Hey send me your safe addy and I will send you some beans 🫘 my Jamaican buddy gave me from Jamaica :jamaica: it might be there land racer? He said it grows naturally in the close by hills. Plus they didn’t cancel the stamp and you 🫵 can reuse it! I will send it along. Don’t know anything more about the beans 🫘 just that, he told me they were from home :desert_island:.

10 Likes

@THCeed got your package! Thanks a bunch I look forward to them!

7 Likes

That’s so wild. How long was that from sprout? Smoke nice?

I just received your letter @THCeed

Thank you!
What is the ct rr one?

8 Likes

What’s the wreckage master bastard? Is that ABC bred into that?

1 Like

Thanks Brother.

1 Like

Not quite.
Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush
Wreckage Master Bastard Kush
@Emeraldgreen Chocolate Thai X Rockin Rain.
@DirtMcGirrt There is no ABC in the WMB

5 Likes

Nice strong smoke matey. About 75 from sprout. That plant had no flowering fertiller during the whole flowering .decided to see what using veg ferts in flowering did.

2 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

These came today. Thanks so much.

@OhNo555

16 Likes

Thank you @THCeed
The envelopes/beans have arrived safely. And :pray: thank you for the extras, I really do appreciate it!

4 Likes

So @thceed I have 2 Bruce banner #3 growing ones in tent just over week of flower out is outside. I’m gonna hit some branches with blue kush pollen from you guessed it @dougdawson. If I get this right would you be interested in any of the seeds? Just the sheer number of strains and seeds I’ve gotten from you I have to offer up to you first again if I get it right.lol
Check the sticker I got in the mail. I know you like Simpsons but this is classic.lmao

4 Likes

That all sounds super great to me. Glad they landed safely. Enjoy your Saturday.

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with COPA.

3 Likes

This is what?

3 Likes

You received some COPA genetics

5 Likes
4 Likes