Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Good to know. As you know, she took a long time to show sex. Response my persuasive tactics!
And that makes sense. Maybe she gonna need a fat PK boost!

1 Like

Seedaholics is a real thing. There isnā€™t enough awareness or support for it yet.
Only cure is more beans.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s where I was at.
One of the reasons Iā€™ve switched to fulltime twelves. Gonna be poppin beans like no other!
:grin:

3 Likes

My prescription allows me 110 plants at a time. Itā€™s going to take awhile, but I have a lot of great choices.

10 Likes

Well now im going to bed now an fantasize about " WHAT IF " .:flushed:.:trophy:.I HAD a fraction of those selectionsā€¦ What a dream itā€™s going to be. ā€¦
Good night fam

2 Likes

There is a thread on here somewhere, of which I am a member.

2 Likes

Just a matter of time. Sleep well.

1 Like

Thanks buddy

Night bud!

Hereā€™s my fridge. These things are great. 81 vials per box. They take up minimal space.
Every vial is numbered and correlates with a matching spreadsheet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

21 Likes

Out of likes and they took it away pretty fast LOL

4 Likes

I figured its been a while you all have seen Mayor Quimby.
So here he is. Donā€™t forget to vote for Quimby.

12 Likes

Big round of applause for @OhNo555 for his donation to help spread the love and OG the world.

The slaps are super sweet.

13 Likes

Dude! Thatā€™s insane. Iā€™ve heard lots of stories and listen to a podcast that discusses UAPs quite a bit, but never been able to talk to anyone thatā€™s seen one. Iā€™m super curious. Weā€™re you filled with any feelings? Like peace or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, dread?

3 Likes

Those plants are ā€œRaggaeingā€ under those T4ā€™s

3 Likes

Out of likes for awhile. Thanks Brother, you Raggae.

2 Likes

I know youā€™ll do them justice.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t send you enough pucks. My bad. Iā€™ll get you more!

4 Likes

yes pleaseā€¦loololol, looks like you have been busyā€¦if you need a test monkey or just a grower with a big smileā€¦you let me knowā€¦cause i know a guy with two thumbs that will keep life realā€¦this guyā€¦lolol, mad love and respect, very beautiful strain names on that list

2 Likes

love it @chronix

2 Likes

for the love of seedsā€¦that is some hefty haul my friendā€¦and beautifully laid outā€¦i hate to see whats in the vaultā€¦

5 Likes