Tangerine sky.
Grape dragon,
Purple Haze.

What are those labeled as “china”?
Just for the cat’s dead. :rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

I got my new pain cream containers. I like the little cannabis ones, too bad they are so small. Just having a coffee putting my labels on them.

17 Likes

What’s the base of the cream?

dude I was speechless, scared, mesmerized all in one shibang. fucker looked unreal. my ex was with me for the close up too.

imagine being 16 and it takes the government 8 years or so to start saying things. I was slightly paranoid for some odd years. I knew they had to have known. (I’m 30 now)

it’s obvious something with tech a millennia ahead of us knows we’re here, or they’ve been here. idk but aliens got some shit lol

also, all I’ve really gotten from it was a dreadful feeling. then and now.

2 Likes

Here are my ingredients.

12 Likes

Mean while im on 2nd cup of coffee watching birds blow by lol

My pepper collection.:joy:.:rofl:.

7 Likes

That’s awesome. Do you just dry the whole peppers and keep them in a jar for seeds enxt season?

2 Likes

Not really… After i use em. I leave a little flesh on top then save em… I always save the seeds because they’re from jamaica so i try to save the genetics… I really really love em. Its impossible to get the real scotch bonnet peppers here in the usa. U tend to get habaneros instead

5 Likes

So what does it take to get one of them bad boy containers of that magical :mage:‍♂ sauve ?

i was in homestead after hurricane andrew back in 1992. they deployed most of fort bragg in the relief efforts. i remember flying in just seeing the devastation. was like a group of giants took to the neighborhoods with scythes… everything was flattened for miles in all directions.
we were deployed there for about 2 months, cleaning up the streets, offering medical aid, food, water and shelter for displaced civilians.

4 Likes

Yeah i was in the heart of that hurricane… After the storm i thought it looked like a bombing campaign. And yeah everything was destroyed… I will always remember that 1… My brother and i . did armed road block into our neighborhood because of looters… It was like the wild west… Soldiers did an amazing job. HATS OFF TO YOU SOLDIER… I SALUTE YOU

4 Likes

yeah… there were some gangs down in miami dade that thought it would be funny to shoot at us when they were looting houses and neighborhoods around our AO… sent some SF guys in there next night and sorted them out. disgusting how some people will prey on one another after a disaster. >:(

i gotta say that was one of the best deployments i ever did. helping all those people was most rewarding. the devastation was total.

5 Likes

Don’t suppose you’d be willing to trade a bit for some other hot pepper seeds? :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah sure no problem brother

3 Likes

Well i can tell u without you guy help i dont know what we would have done… It truly was a life saver… U have my highest respect soldier

3 Likes

That’s awsome. I’ll hit you up with a list of what I got dried from this season later today.
Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes