Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I’ve always keep my 12/12 dark during the day also…light on at night baby!

so I don’t have to fight daytime temps and electricity is far cheaper at night…

4 Likes

Goodmorning guys ! I’m looking for someone familiar with putting together foliar spays . I found a report on folic -acid mixed with amino acids that helps with flowering . If anyone is interested in reading this report it’s from the Vegetable Dept. Res Centre Cairo Egypt. If interested in helping me I will send the report to you just hit me back .

2 Likes

Got a lot of envelopes :email: in the mailbox :mailbox: yesterday. I was waiting on this one in particular to move on in the “WMBK GROW” contest. Thanks a lot @THCeed :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, you have been the most instrumental person that is keeping us all rolling along! :facepunch::+1::wink::blush::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Nice SetUp … @THCeed , I wished I could find a place a Grow Closet ,as nice as Yours thanks for sharing .
HAPPY NEW YEARS
OVERGROW THE WORLD…
Peace

1 Like

Thanks Brother.

A few more presents for me today. Thank you @misterbee @ReikoX and thanks for the C99 X Sowah Sherb from down under. No name, can someone please help me identify this member?

13 Likes

Some tracking numbers that went out today.
I’m so Sorry, LOL.

Hope you enjoy.

9 Likes

Just got the green crack bro! Thank you SO MUCH! Can you let me know the breeder and any info please? Stoooooked to say the least! I need some GC in my stable so bad! Ive missed that funky mango goodness for many years! Thank you again! Happy Holidays!

8 Likes

The Australian is Stiffy… if I am not mistaken.

2 Likes

Is it HSO by any chance? @THCeed

Do you know who “Fat Tony” is?

2 Likes

From the sopranos?

1 Like

No, not from the Sopranos. Lol
Unless he is like Fat Tony from The Simpsons.

3 Likes

I have a friend in the states that is sending beans to Canada for the first time. He is looking for some advice on the best way to do it as far as stamps go I think.

4 Likes

Didnt i send u some pepper seeds … I used like 3 forever stamps…i think i over did it though. Lol.

1 Like

Use the global stamps, otherwise you have to use 3 forever stamps and a single global is less. :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

My Alter Cheesequake auto fems.

Sorry that pictures suck. Buds are starting to get a nice mauve color to them.

28 Likes

Has anyone heard from @Foreigner ?
I don’t think that I have seen him around in a while. Hope he is just on holidaze.

7 Likes

He just got back from Mexico maybe 8 or 10 days ago, if I recall correctly. He had a great time as I understand it. There’s at least one great picture of him on his thread. :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks, good to hear.

4 Likes

He got back from Mexico, so he is either depressed from leaving, or is on the toilet.
Or he is just miserable cause he drinks milk from a bag instead of a friggin good ol’ milk jug.

13 Likes