Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Very nice. I have pitties also, and keep them away from mine :joy::rofl: that’s sweet having an app. I got WiFi cams with an app and use WiFi plugs with google home to turn on and off things if needed :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Right on! Yeah, the rest of mine is all google controlled too, it’s wicked… Although, I have temp/humidity sensors that I will eventually connect with another computer board and I’ll be able to control lights, fans, exhaust, everything, with my own stuff… Yeah, geek… 🤦😂

4 Likes

Now that’s sweet. I’d be interested in checking that out lol. You will have to keep us posted :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Here’s the last 24 hours… I got kinda drunk one night and came up with the code for the tracks, lol

I can barely read this even, but this is the control programming to turn stuff on and off. I used to live in a tiny little farm house with a fireplace in the basement for the only heat. I had my stuff checking the temp in the basement and upstairs, and if upstairs was colder, it would turn on fans in the vents to push air upstairs… In the summer, when it was cooking hot, I had it turn the fans on if it was cooler downstairs than up.

5 Likes

Uh, where in Canada are you?

1 Like

Vancouver Island :blush:

3 Likes

Darn, that’s too far to geek me out too. Nice set up.

3 Likes

I’m almost done v2 of the webcam app… I can post that up if people would like it?

3 Likes

Bragger! :grin:

Beautiful spot, what area ?

2 Likes

The question is … will it be something that will be made available for others to use ? :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

Hey @THCeed check it out, it is only 1.7 grams, but just made it today. :joy::joy::joy:

Not to bad and really good :+1:

13 Likes

Not too late for another snowman.

2 Likes

Sidney…

I grew up in Brentwood Bay and moved to Calgary when I was 19. A few bad decisions later, I ended up in Armstrong (where I had the fans in the vents). A few years ago, the very first woman I loved - like, soul-mate, from grade 9, its cheesy as hall lol - split with her husband and got in touch with me for some help with some of the paperwork. Fast-forward a few years and I’m living with her, in her awesome place in Sidney :grin:.

My friends call me Ferris Bueller :joy:

5 Likes

The webcam app totally can be… The other one is a little tougher with all the electronics stuff that needs to be built. But, if someone had a 3D printer, stuff could probably be bought, assembled and shipped. The basic setup is about $75 last time I looked, but adding stuff on after that is pretty cheap.

2 Likes

It looks delish, enjoy my friend.

2 Likes

Well, I am trying to put my slaps into a frame and I think I just about have it.

I am missing a leaf this size to finish it off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

18 Likes

I can help you with that.
Send me your address :slightly_smiling_face:

It will look great finished

13 Likes

Woo Hoo
Deets are incoming. Thank you.

8 Likes

I might have one and will look :eyes: getting ready to send stamps your way as they just arrived today and if I got one 1, will include it. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I knew that I could count on you guys.
Thanks.

3 Likes