Beans for everyone (Part 2)

This hash is GRRRREAAT! :drooling_face: thank you for the treat! I would love to have you “SORRY” more often :wink:
Enjoy your trip @THCeed much respect :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I wish i could get some sorry every now and then.:anguished:.:sob:.

3 Likes

Sorry jamMAKEcan. I say it, I think it does not feel the same though. I dont have the touch.

4 Likes

:joy:.:rofl:. Thanks buddy… It dont feel the same though.:joy:.:rofl:.:joy:. Thanks anyways…

3 Likes

Seems no one in US….apologizes.

8 Likes

It just depends on who you know. I got a great sorry from one of our members here. Might have to break a chunk of sorry off later tonight with a big cup of coffee.

8 Likes

It sure seems that way here… Lol…

2 Likes

Ohh just rub salt in the wound . why dont ya.:joy:.:rofl:.:joy:

7 Likes

Right on thanks brother.

@ShiskaberrySavior , are you around?

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s on a crazy ass 20 hour road trip bro

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the info.

No worries bro, out of likes btw. Just remember him saying he was heading to somewhere insanely remote .

2 Likes

That’s because here we don’t have huge open cannabis forests next to our houses.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Still on the road trip lucky enough to have free wifi at a truck stop . I’m here not for too long waiting for the place to open so I can eat… what were you needing ?

Snowing like crazy up here making for a longer trip been 24 hrs so far and still about 6 hrs till I’m back.

17 Likes

Yikes, drive safe. It sure doesn’t look nice out there.

4 Likes

Was going good till it started snowing was hoping I’d drive out of it but no luck . Has to be at least 2/3 inches so far and still coming down. Took a break and slept a few hrs waiting for daylight.

5 Likes

Safe travels… I’ve done my share of winter driving like that, just keep’r between the lines, or banks :wink:.

3 Likes

hey Do y’all crazy canadians really call ham bacon? Insane this world today

3 Likes

Nope ham is ham and bacon is bacon even side bacon is still bacon although it resembles ham.

6 Likes