Beans for everyone (Part 2)

It can be, for sure, but with some butter in the pan (use the word “some” very liberally here :grin:), you get a little of the buttery flavour in there to boot :grin:

1 Like

I do the same to my dry popcorn LOL so I know what you mean. :joy:

Oh man, yeah totally, popcorn gets the coronary treatment :joy:. With a little salt too of course, haha

1 Like

If I’m frying it in an inch of water I can fit more in at one time. I’m gonna try this.

1 Like

@THCeed My cat received your apology today. She accepts it.
Thank you very much!
One of the digits on my postal code was incorrect but it still got here. :smiley_cat:

12 Likes

Apologie card received @THCeed
Anytime you wanna apologize again. Let me know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Super duper OG of ya. Can’t wait to try it

And big bud to boot :green_heart:

17 Likes

Good news. I will have to fix that.

3 Likes

What are you waiting for? :rofl:

I will PM you the correction. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like to freeze the peameal enough to make it firm to cut. Then slice it thin and marinate it in pineapple juice.

Then in a hot pan i toss in some baconfat (saved in a jar in the fride) and sear one side, then flip them and splash some water in there and slam the lid down hard and keep it there to hold in the steam until the violence ends.

Lid then comes off and i kkep the slices moving until all the water steams off and the meat sears again.

Done. Add to burger bun with some mayo and lettuce.

12 Likes

Happy new you as well my friend!

Thank you @thceed B. Ross has received his package

18 Likes

No way, that is awesome.

2 Likes

Any reports yet?

2 Likes

I tried mine the same night it showed . Very tasty hash

6 Likes

Package has landed @THCeed thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Well I was so excited I wanted to post first… Trust me. She gone :cry:
That’s the problem. Once I start I just can’t stop.
And @THCeed it was tasty, smooth and much appreciated growchacho 🪴
Can’t wait to turn the WMBK into some :+1:

3 Likes

This is A OK!
IMG_20240107_084414

5 Likes

Been tossing some in every couple joints, got about 1/2 g left I’m saving for a rainy day! It really is nice stuff bro, thank you so much once again

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback everybody, I hope you are all being honest and not just being nice.

3 Likes

Nope, not me. It reminds me of the hash I always used to get when I was younger, like true Afghan hash no joke. First joint I fired up my buddy said same thing. “Smells like the 90’s “ instantly I was brought back! He was so right. Was this all your strains mixed? I’ve been meaning to ask?

4 Likes

Just being nice :rofl::rofl::rofl: really with this bunch! Well maybe a few…

4 Likes