Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I brought some up to my buddy and that is exactly what we said:

Good old 80-90’s hash smell and texture and taste.

11 Likes

Just got home earlier today and this was waiting for me. It’s like Christmas, all over, again. Please sing that part. Thank you @Tuned for the awesome stickers, @420noob for the incredible mix of fire, @OhNo555 for the great strains, are these really 50 years old? And are they all the same strain? Also thanks for the Jamaican mix, I love the landraces. @OnePassionateGrower looks like killer beans, I really love my Skunk. You kind sir, are also a great reason that this overgrow site is so awesome. @Kasper0909 I didn’t open the pack yet, I love wanting to know, but not looking. :grin: 3 packs of sweet goodness. @NYC cool sticker you have there, Dungeon Master sounds very intriguing.

Thanks for making the return home that much better.
You folks Reggae.

34 Likes

Awesome Man :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: :confetti_ball:
I know they’ll grow amazing for you :100:
You’re one of the best growers I know…
Enjoy your 2nd Holiday :gift: :christmas_tree: :grin:

5 Likes

You obviously don’t know me very well. ahahahahah
But thanks.

7 Likes

We have been growing that strain from bag seeds since (late 70s) then and don’t know what it is as we have just been tossing the seeds in a jar 🫙, so the answers would be yes some could very well be that old. Very good weed though we just don’t know what the strain is and we grow it every year outside. Germinate rate is very good never a problem. You need to look :eyes: under all the stuff in the card :joy::joy::joy:, you are missing something. :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

24 Likes

That’s awesome to hear about the beans, I will go dig deeper into the letter.

6 Likes

:grin:

23 Likes

Thank you, kind Sir. :thinking:
I am going to have to rearrange things in my frame to accommodate these slaps, or start on a new frame. Either way, I will post a picture.
Thanks again.

8 Likes

I thought :thought_balloon: I put stamps in there to :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, or did I forget :flushed::roll_eyes:

1 Like

From what I remember, I think you said you wish you would have put them in this package.
I think I have everything organized in the frame.

Now to cut out the background paper and transfer them over.

14 Likes

Then I think :face_with_monocle: you got 1 more coming. :flushed::roll_eyes: I will
Have to look :eyes: at my stamp tomorrow. :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Come to think :thinking: of it, I believe it is two strains of CBD for your cream :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Woohoo!
4 of my vinyl leaf decals are in there. :smiley:

7 Likes

If you sent me more, they will be in the next frame.

2 Likes

Hey bud one of them letters is from me! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I have shit hand writing that says was won not wisdom. The package says tester but win them from @rhai88 since I got another pack from my secret Santa :wink:.

8 Likes

hansmoleman

oldmansimponss

Sounds like a challenge to me. I will make some more soon and when they are done I will pm you for info. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Me too. I am surprised I didn’t read that.
I see it now. Thank you for that.

1 Like

As a great member here @DougDawson once said, this site can be quite humbling at times. The kindness, generosity, and thoughtfulness here is second to none. There are more nice people on here than I have met in real life. I will certainly enjoy these and very much appreciate your kindness. You guys Reggae.

@OhNo555, second pack in a week, not sure if a thank you is appropriate enough. You are amazing, kind Sir.

33 Likes

Ugh! I sent you something 3-4 days ago and it’s still not there yet I live like 35 mins from you, something about Niagara to Hamilton…. The one I sent Pete took like 2 months :man_facepalming:t2:
Expect more brother :wink:

10 Likes

@THCeed wanted to mention that I have a letter with your name on it that’s gonna have some rolls in there for ya since the mrs and I got the covid i didn’t roll anything yet for many reason! :rofl: / :cold_sweat:

I haven’t seen any “letter of apology” yet @TopShelfTrees1 so don’t feel bad it’s the system’s fault yo. :v:

I once sent a parcel to OTUG (3hrs drive from house to house) and he got it within 12hours!?!

8 Likes

It did not make any sense for me to send stamps only, so that is why I always try and add some beans 🫘 that way I feel like I got my money’s worth out of the stamp! :joy::joy::joy: :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes