Beans for everyone (Part 2)

That is why I like to send about 30+ beans, to get my monies worth. I like how you think.

7 Likes

You get better and we might spend the day doing presses and reefers.

3 Likes

Iā€™m the same, my cards almost ALWAYS come with 5 flips insideā€¦ā€¦ just makes sense

3 Likes

You are a good guy and only have to ask if you want something, considering you and quite a few others are always very generous! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::blush::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

DUDE! Itā€™s a deal! Also there are 2 folks on Marketplace selling presses at around my price range ironically in Hamilton so it might get extra stupid-fun but gotta get better first. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Wow, got mine in BC awhile ago. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
The mail system sure doesnā€™t make sense.

4 Likes

Damn, I think it was the Blueberry, sure smells sweet. Highest I have been off a reefer in a long time. I even have dry mouth. Sitting here grinning. Thank you @CanuckistanPete, you are a hell of a great guy.

7 Likes

Itā€™s comical at times ! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Or itā€™s gone. :man_shrugging: :sob:

2 Likes

Dammmmmmn florida. All this giving of apologies and im in this state ahhhhhhhhh. It sucks its like im on a deserted island .:sob:.:sob:.:joy:.:rofl:.:joy:.

3 Likes

At least you have Dunedin and the blue jays all winter @jamMAKEcan Florida is not THAT bad :wink:

3 Likes
1 Like

These come in a while back and I just want to make sure I get a thank you out there for them. Not sure if I did.

15 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 .an @Pigeonman .thanksā€¦ i do have the best winters though.:thinking:.:trophy:.
They need to legalize it before im in the dirt counting flowers.:joy:.:rofl:.

4 Likes

and sinkholes!

3 Likes

Gainesville checking in! Lol

2 Likes

at least you guys have that crippie I like florida and have seen some nice plants grown outside there.

1 Like

Just to get the story straight, the plastic canister in the picture, was just a holder for the handmade reefers inside. Check this beauty out Thank you so much, just finished smoking it, amazing.

You folks are incredible.

22 Likes

Ooh nice! Thatā€™s killer

3 Likes

Im. At the last city before the fl keys. Im like 3 or 4 hours southā€¦ But still the same watzz up broskieā€¦ Damn @Pigeonman .i never knew fl had so much sink holes damn thats a lot . but im at the end where looks minium

3 Likes