Beans for everyone (Part 2)

At least it was definitely a herm and you didn’t chop your fav.

1 Like

Here is your Wreckage Master Bastard Kush - outdoors.

17 Likes

Clipped another one today. Every morning and evening I look for pistils. So far, only three. Anticipation is definitely a junk twister.

2 Likes

Looking good.

Well with all the craziness, raccoon attack, cold weather, replants to save and who knows what happened in my absence. I am lucky that I wayyyyy over planted and enough survived that I have a garden at all this year.

9 Likes

Reach is 8 feet for perspective.

Some are starting to tighten up.

33 Likes

Incredible giants! :coffee: :sunglasses:
What a mighty green thumb, even your tomato’s are at 5ft. :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a house there at one time? lol
I was sure I saw one in the last pic.
:laughing:

6 Likes

Hell yeah! Nice! What’s that fat bottomed girl to the left? She makin’ my rockin’ world go round! :yum:

4 Likes

I hate catching up on a thread and not having any likes…

I forgot you weirdos do that :rofl::joy::rofl:! I’ve got family in northern MN, so have seen this silly milk bag you speak of.

Fantastic line. I’m stealing it :sunglasses:

@THCeed , incredible plants my man! Those are HUGEMONGUS!

6 Likes

I figure one of these days when @THCeed turns his back on those ginormous plants 🪴 that they will eat him like a Venus Fly Trap 🪤 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

And this, my friends, is how you grow marijuana!

7 Likes

That’s it. It’s a fight. Bags are superior. By far. All the best stuff comes in bags.

:joy:

10 Likes

My hands hurt just thinking about trimming all of that.

Outstanding job.

It looks like you have a tomato plant that’s begging for your attention. Might want to give it a hug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You and your milk bags.

I think you were weaned off your mother too early :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s a big part of the Canadian identity.

Did you ever see those National Heritage Moment commercials? About like Laura Secord and Isaac Brock and Banting and Best and the burnt toast guy?

There was a lesser known one about milk bags.

Your plants are looking fantastic @THCeed

4 Likes

Most of them have fell over that is my weekend work tomorrow I have to tie them all to poles half of them have fallen over

6 Likes

Well I do like M&M’s, so you make a good point

2 Likes

WTF! Either this hash has gotten considerably more potent with the cure or you started and and finished in English and everything in the middle was Canadian! :rofl::rofl: All I understood was :

And I definitely caught :

2 Likes

Big round of applause for the beans.
IMG-20230714-WA0001
The pigeon has landed.
Thanks @Pigeonman
Thanks @OhNo555

16 Likes