Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Just wanted to give some more props to the LSW. Not only grows like a beast, (here’s one 8’ and just starting to flower) but is very resistant to sepetoria. Best plant in my garden, next year I’ll grow many, actually, may cross it this year just to see… What happens.

22 Likes

Damn good genetics looking good. Are these ones that survived the coons or are these late replants? It’s a beast either way.

2 Likes

This is one of the coon survivors. She has a little sister… That looks good as well, just not as monsterous as her. I’m using a basic 10 across and Floraliscious Plus. Soon as she starts to flower a little more, I’m jumping up the phosphorus up, actually, all of it to a 15-30-15, maybe even a lil higher. (On the Ph)

4 Likes

LSGTK starting to bud out and getting close to 10 feet tall @THCeed you SOB!!! :grin:

37 Likes

Wowie, it’s beautiful!

4 Likes

That’s a beauty :heart_eyes:
What are you feeding that plant? It looks healthy.

1 Like

Gaia Green, all purpose, power bloom, gypsum and glacial rock dust.

5 Likes

Nice! I topdress with the exact same ammendments as that except for the rock dust. I’m going to look into that.
And every other watering I give a shot of silica.

4 Likes

That thing is massive, gonna be some long trim jail sessions when that is finished…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, I use silica but not once they start budding. Also epsom salt. and molasses.

5 Likes

I think THCeed should have to help. :laughing:

4 Likes

I agree!
Where’d he go anyways?
Sure hope him and his forest are ok.

2 Likes

Who’s the S.O.B now? Ahhh, it’s good to be back.

11 Likes

Welcome home! :slightly_smiling_face:
Guess your ears were bleeding.

2 Likes

What is these cryptic cyphers???

1 Like

How was your vacation?

Whens the fish fry? :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome plants you’ve got @CanuckistanPete, that’s gonna have some serious top colas.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers …pretty easy when @THCeed supplies great genetics.

8 Likes

Welcome back home @THCeed ! Hope you had a great time.

3 Likes

Mostly Bass this trip, so they all get released. But I do have a couple of bags of pickerel. I should have you down for a weekend for “surf & turf”, right at plant cleaning time. LOL

8 Likes