Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I sure did. My Mumzy is 82 and stays at her trailer all summer, so there are always things to do for her there. It’s on the north shore of Lake Huron, just beautiful, right at the mouth of the Spanish River. If I may use a line from Gordon Lightfoot, “The islands and bays are for sportsmen.”
Thanks to all for the welcome back.

15 Likes

Sounds nice I hung in Alpena south lake Huron beautiful water. Hows the girls? How’s the one you split especially.

1 Like

What I came here to ask specifically…

1 Like

Guess that makes three curious cats. :crazy_face:

1 Like

She is behaving herself and starting to produce a lot of colas.

20 Likes

The view I got when I returned.

Some big broken branches.
There are a couple of big plants missing in the picture I had to pull four males

18 Likes

Jeeezus…those things are bigger than last year.

Hopefully your males never got to spew.

7 Likes

For the most part these plants are late bloomers not very many are past the first or second week of starting the only thing they really could have hit was my LSGTK. I’m hoping I caught them all in time if not they were pretty big males

3 Likes

Looking good my friend. I can’t wait to see the buddage when it happens.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Good morning OG. Everyone have a great day.

6 Likes

Good morning bud! Nice to have ya back! Everything is still looking pretty sweet! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

Thanks. Good to be back.
My Deck Cheese are filling in nice.

21 Likes

Good morning @THCeed, have an awesome day everyone.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Lol…. You said Deck Cheese😂
They are looking nice! :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Yes, not to be confused with my “DickCheese” strain.
Yes it does exist.

5 Likes

Dibs please! :joy:

1 Like

No shit? It’s real?

1 Like

Yes I have photos of it up on my thread here and a few of the members have grown it as well I’m not sure how to do a search on it but I’m sure some of our fellow members here can pull it up pretty quick

3 Likes

:joy: That’s awesome… and funny as hell! What did you cross? I’m gonna go find it!

1 Like

Moby Dick x Cheese

4 Likes