Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Ya I’m gonna have to agree with ya too, autos make the best throw grow and forget about aside from waterings and 3 months later u got some free weed that didn’t take any effort.

What I think is crazy is the guys that are focusing on 1 or 2 of em indoors and pulling half p to a p off an auto, like wtf? If I get an oz off one I’m happy cuz I’m throwing a dozen or more at a time of em

4 Likes

I ran the BCBB for a long time. And recently with my injury I was able to sample some while not working. Compared to everything else I have, it was by far the best pain reliever. :+1:

4 Likes

That’s right up my alley! I grow for nerve pain relief and to help my wife’s arthritis so that sounds perfect. I’m hoping that the Bubblegum and Grape Punch cuts I’m getting ready to run will be some good pain medicine. I’m running motorbreath 15 too this time which I love for pain relief.

5 Likes

I’m all about them indica/indica doms and some heavy amber! :wink:

2 Likes

I should have known you had more than one fridge.
It may be time to upgrade to a bigger model.
If money was no object this would be perfect for you. :wink:

Our Price: $20,787.00
https://www.appliancesconnection.com/viking-735613.html?ref=froogle&gclid=CjwKCAjw4ZWkBhA4EiwAVJXwqS8kNNoXbzF8m0ZhaTJrAj3Qz1F9n8zuTUIEGqsaeLY1DV8uOFSqoRoCfuAQAvD_BwE

2 Likes

Some of em are insane man. I follow fast buds on twittter and they are always throwing up some crazy looking plants people have grown out.

1 Like

I like how you think, my wife however…

2 Likes

Oh she would love it too.
You would come home one day, all your seeds in a box on the floor and the fridge loaded up with fresh groceries.

1 Like

Yeah, about that…

2 Likes

Wiki is closed and we have a winner.

@Illicitmango congrats. Let me know your choice.

13 Likes

Wtg @Illicitmango, nice win!
Thank you Mr.Ceed
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::tada: @Illicitmango on the win, and a big shout out to @THCeed for that nice wiki with giveaway! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Congrats on the win @Illicitmango ! :vulcan_salute:

Solid giveaway @THCeed :sunglasses:

1 Like

@THCeed yay! Thank you! Im thinking maybe the bc big bud if that’s alright

6 Likes

Damn part two? Thanks for giving me so much free fire. If the PPPxFS go good then imma do some wreckage or chocolate thai x rockin rain.

Congratulations @Illicitmango !!!
@THCeed you never rest from filling the world with your seeds?:rofl:
What a hard job.

2 Likes

Lol you should go see the end of part 1. Random trivia night. Bunch of stoners trying to figure out the answer to vague questions.

2 Likes

Free cheese
Good evening, Growmies.
Is anyone interested in a pack of “Cheese”?
Good luck to all.

1. @FirstCavApache64
  2. @RatsboggleBiological
  3. @Smooth
  4. 20 @AzSeaindooin420
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @InTheWoods
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @A-Loc
  9. @Rabeats2093
  10. @duo :canada:
  11. @ShiskaberrySavior
  12. @420noob
  13. @Mrgreenthumb
  14. @Frosty78
  15. @Natea
  16. @ix3u

Please be respectful and not overwrite anyone.
Add numbers as needed.
Draw will be around bedtime, my time.

16 Likes

Thanks bud.
I’ve got the “Cheese”, so I’ll leave it open for others.
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

e22b7945-012c-444f-b88c-fd1987493866_text

Nice giveaway @THCeed I’ll be watching from the sidelines

7 Likes