Beans for everyone (Part 2)

You know those two… :smiley:

3 Likes

Ahh, I was warned about those 2.
By my Mom

3 Likes

The first two choices bc big bud and chocolate Thai rockin rain. :joy:. All your seeds sound good! These are the ones listed this time though. Not THOSE two!

3 Likes

Not those two… :grimacing:

4 Likes

Ohhhhh…NOT those two! :laughing:

4 Likes

Me too, Big Bud has been on my radar to grow outdoors.
Thanks @THCeed

4 Likes

It’s a beast.

3 Likes

Oh No :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::monkey_face: 2 much confusion 2 deal with :laughing::rofl::joy:

Lennon/skywalker/triangle

13 Likes

Man I’m going nuts trying to hold my plant count down. I want to run those Lennon Skywalker Ghost TK seeds so badly but I had a bunch of clone only stuff I got in the last 6 months that I need to run this cycle. They’re on the next run after this for sure. I’m crazy for triangle kush.

5 Likes

I hate trying to decide. I’ve got my lot full in the backyard…I went over to a buddies who wanted 2 plants and I brought him 5. Said he can have 5 or none. :grin:

4 Likes

It works great but I can only dry about a pound at a time in this space so it can get crowded. I can’t wait to sample the Purest Indica buds. A quick dried test nug put both me and my wife in la la land😁. A super heavy indica buzz with a killer old school funk smell.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for this opportunity, @THCeed I appreciate your generosity.

I have to say, the Chocolate Thai x Rockin Rain or Mystery Mix are very intriguing, but I bet I’d be just as happy with the BC Big Bud. Lol :joy:

At least I only have to decide if I win.

And congrats on your win earlier today too! @BudWhisperer

Peace y’all! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

OH Yeah, Big Bud had never been on the menu. Thanks for the Shot @THCeed.

Question for You involving US22.

Both of the Seedlings I’ve started are female and are doing well. Thanks for making them Identical !

I know your going to divulge the Parents later this Season… I’m wondering if I can ask; Sativa or Indica ?

5 Likes

They look like octuplets.

2 Likes

3 nodes on each, the potted-one gets planted tomorrow !

1 Like

@thceed breaking into his seed stash to share his goodies! Thanks for the chance! Some of your crosses are going outside around the beginng of September to flower out can’t wait!

3 Likes

That’s what appeals to me with autos. I can run half a dozen every 2-3 months and mostly just have to keep them fed. They’ll grow into whatever structure they are with a bit of LST. Nothing like a photo where you have to mold the plant to the shape that’s best.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Good luck winning one the exciting strains in this contest.

1 Like

No harm in asking.

2 Likes