Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I’ll do it. I’m in zone 6-7 I think I can do it.

3 Likes

Now that’s some weed, nicely done my friend. :clap:

1 Like

Holy moly! That jar is so tempting to look at. For a moment, I thought I was looking at a small pot with mulch on top :smiley:

1 Like

Right on !!! , Im in zone uhhh 8b , I could definitely do it ( I think ) , but laws :smiley: :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m down under mate so the outdoor season is kicking off now. I’m sub tropical so not ideal for narrow leaf types. Not sure about so cal the earlier the better I’d say.

2 Likes

Ello mate <3 Im From Across the pond , Usa the land of the mac and cheese

4 Likes

Thank you so much @darkillusion for showing me love and sending me these FIRE AWESOME GENETICS :dna:! For real I’m super excited… definitely a pick me up I needed…been in a funk lately and things like this help me feel better

16 Likes

Love this shit!

4 Likes

Talk about having a GREAT day…WOW I was feeling down …but not after getting the mail today:)!!!

This one is just ridonkulous friends…thank you…for real @ChronicMcBudz

16 Likes

I got one of those hanging right now. I’ll take some candid shots of her as soon as I get outta the bath tub.

1 Like

Right on … enjoy your bath:). Definitely Stoked on this strain

1 Like

You’d be surprised. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Block head. I had the weirdest run with all of my plants this go around so don’t let what you see dissuade you from growing these out.

This girls like a basketball. I stunted the plants early on and they never quite recovered.

The buds are solid as a rock

No flash

Up close and personal.

She’s sticky AF and reeks of sweet candy.

22 Likes

It looks like you’re shaking your first in anger at her.
:rofl:

5 Likes

I’m for real so angry at how small that plant is. But all in all, she’s gonna give up a couple Os

5 Likes

Beautiful…thank you for sharing, and you finished the plant…that’s what’s up! Maybe you’ll give a smoke report:)

Looks great brother, thanks for sharing…
I appreciate it

2 Likes

Good morning, OG.

Getting ready for another round.

38 Likes

Are those weighed out piles? Just cram as much in as possible lol.

2 Likes

It’s a cram job.

9 Likes

WOWwwwwZZAAAA BRO

1 Like