Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Nope. Santero

2 Likes

I would very much appreciate trying some of these or any other beans you have made.

Thank you so very much,

regards,

2 Likes

AAAaaaaannnnnnnnnnd they’re OFF! :rofl:

Thank you OG!
What a great, ever-expanding family we got!
Truly a pleasure OverGrowing the World with ya’ll!

:call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Floating mode germination?

I always used the wet towel method, but recently checked this method,… and now I have 100% germination rates. For now…
But much less contaminations that with the towels.

4 Likes

I purposely made a lot of seeds recently so I could try different methods to see what really works for me. This is the one I keep coming back to, but that’s as much on habit as results! I let 'em float when I go to bed and if they haven’t sunk by morning I’ll swirl 'em and tap 'em under, but then they’re on their own until they crack at least. I recently had a bad run with seeds that never cracked on their own. Did pre-crack some and it made a difference but what a PITA! :crazy_face:

I did the wet towels for a long time too…best tip was the idea of hanging the zip-locs with a clip and all the roots reacting to gravity and going straight down instead of corkscrewing into each other!

Auuuggghh! Mid-night again! Good night!

10 Likes

Yes sir!

These beans were from @Cyr_grow. VIP Package right der’
I just repackaged them and sent them on their way.
Looks like they made good time getting to ya this time…

I’d Say!

The Bog Bubble should keep you busy but when @THCeed sends beans you are guaranteed a Shipment of beans… And you got two full rows of “Wreckage Master Bastard Kush” :arrow_double_down:

I would say overgrow Thailand but If you check out @Tlander’s First Time (growing legal that is) post you will see he is also afflicted by IfYouGotEmPopEm syndrome. :green_heart: :seedling:

Can’t wait to see how all these plants grow in wilds of Tropical Thailand… :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Amen to that, Brother. Amen

4 Likes

@THCeed Thank you my friend,I received my package Monday

2 Likes

I don’t sunk the seeds. Let them float… so they are wet, but can breath.
After a couple days, the roots are straight down and the seed floating.
I use a ice bucket, so to have enough water tension and keep floating… (I think… I suppose… I don’t know :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Haa, haa, haa! Yep, I’m closer to the ‘end’ than the ‘beginning’! Ya never know, could drop dead tomorrow and don’t want to be called a hoarder! (And I just can’t resist!) I blame it all on Mad Dawg, he got me re-started! Just joking, we laugh together at our addictions!

By the way, just checked and saw white-tips! Not many hours to sleep tonight, they’ll go in in the morning! Thanks to all involved!

6 Likes

Shoot me your Info https://privnote.com/ and I will get some out to ya! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

The tent.

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush is chugging along. Not day 21, but sure could use some more pruning. Sure hope it’s a girl.

25 Likes

Wreckage Master Bastard is already slated for my backyard this summer. It looks like a bastard of a plant!

6 Likes

Looking really lush in there man.

5 Likes

Yea think I may go 2 WMBK & 2 SSDD in my 4x4. An all O.G. genetics run.

Gonna be a good learning experience as it appears THceeds Wreckage stays super bushy/squat & Holys SSDD bx f2 will stretch.

3 Likes

Thought of you when I saw these.

3 Likes

They do look pretty cool

2 Likes

I would like to introduce everybody to the HULK.
Damn.

7 Likes

Ahhh damn, still super cool structure

1 Like

2 Likes