Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Thought of you when I saw these.

3 Likes

They do look pretty cool

2 Likes

I would like to introduce everybody to the HULK.
Damn.

7 Likes

Ahhh damn, still super cool structure

1 Like

2 Likes

Well that hulks pollen looks like could be a keeper.

1 Like

I have sent out over a thousand of these beans, I think the Hulk will be everywhere. :wink:

8 Likes

Did I ever get your address?

3 Likes

Well, the first 5 Wreckage Master Bastard to grow up in SE Asia have begun their journey with a soak! They’ll be joining BOG Bubble, BOG Sour Strawberry & BC Big Bud x Kryptonite (and a whole lotta others!)! What a line-up! Thanks again @THCeed for your wonderful gifts! I’ll report in on their progress!

:call_me_hand:

16 Likes

That is so awesome to hear. Hope you have a great grow. I will be patiently waiting for updates and pics. Is the B.C. Big Bud X K being grown indoors?

6 Likes

I am anxious to see some photos of the Wreckage Master Bastard.

9 Likes

No, it’ll be outdoor here. Usually I can get away with one more quick run, finishing by April/May, if I soak/plant by the end of January…it’s the 29th here today! They won’t get to show their real size, as they’ll start to flower very young, but I get a fast-forward view of what to expect in the coming long season. Not to mention a nice taste! :joy:

13 Likes

One last look everyone. Out of the tent and doing the “Green Mile” today.
Dead plant walking.

33 Likes

oh the horrrrror

5 Likes
6 Likes

That was quick! More on the way!

13 Likes

Not the green mile, oh well gotta do what ya gotta do.:green_heart:

4 Likes

many thanks, got mine in yesterday’s mail drop. again, many thanks x 3.

regards,

4 Likes

First time I think I ever saw this. Set of 3 leaves to start instead of the traditional single leaf. It is a Green Crack.

24 Likes

Nice man hope you get to make seeds with that one, super unique! Definitely never seen that before.

6 Likes