Beans for everyone (Part 1)

:cowboy_hat_face:how about growing in a glass house without a roof my son in oklahoma did this and grew a 11 footer with no problem :mage:

6 Likes

:rofl: You know what they say about ā€œGlass Houses and Stoners thoughā€! :rofl:
(Sorry, just woke up, but couldnā€™t pass it up!) :crazy_face:

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

@Tlander What a beautiful garden! Brother, you sure make me jealous! Doubt whether Iā€™m the only one! Pardon the honesty!! Everything is so damn perfect, pots, plants, pics and all! Kudos!@! :seedling: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :flushed: :hugs:
Kickass gardener!! :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Abbbian ! As I said elsewhere, with forum photos itā€™s all a matter of where you choose to point the camera! :rofl: Thereā€™s a shitload of ā€˜imperfectionsā€™ around here, I see so many of them all the time, so I just donā€™t point the camera at them too often! I have a good-sized rare plant nursery thatā€™s pretty full with almost 30 yearsā€™ worth of a seed-germinating addictā€™s overflow! I think towards the end of the next long season Iā€™m gonna get a friend to do a drone-flight over the place for meā€¦canā€™t possibly see it all from the ground!

10 Likes

@Tlander Right on! Still, there has to be a beautiful area such as yours in the end as well!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :v: :sunglasses:
Also see the choice of angles and composition too!! You rock!! Want more, more!!
:hugs:

3 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! :pray: Here ya go bro!

6 Likes

Well you sure didnā€™t waste any time! It must be nice having plants out so early. Though I guess with your long season comes extremely high RH. I donā€™t dig that. Me, Iā€™ve still got waist deep snow in my yard, lol.

G night bud. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Morning everyone else! :crazy_face:
:v::heart:

3 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! Yo @blowdout2269 I canā€™t get away from OG to go to bed! :joy: Waist-deep snow! I forget so easily! :rofl:

This is all ā€˜short-seasonā€™ stuff. weā€™re still at 12/12 natural light (well, pretty close) but this is the latest Iā€™ve ever tried still planting seeds. In the past, stuff that went in up to late January finished up in April or early May. Thatā€™s about the time to be putting in long season beans over here.

Right now everything just gets a few weekā€™s veg and boom, the flowering kicks in! They donā€™t get very big but boy are they fast! I just realized (from this runā€™s experiences) that I should just plan to do 2 or 3 separate 90-day seed runs every short season and re-stock!

5 Likes

At least you still able to run something out there.
Tell me your RHā€¦
Then get to bed homie!:crazy_face:
:v::heart:

1 Like

Haa, haa, haa! Still at it! 81% at 11:19 pm!

7 Likes

Just received a package from @THCeed thanks for the beans bud. Have a great evening.

7 Likes

@THCeed Thanks for the contest my friend! My goodies came in todayā€™s mail!

And thanks to my buddy @Kgrim for gifting his winnings to me! Really appreciate it!!

17 Likes

Thanks @THCeed ,just received a package from you today, it was so awsome of you, canā€™t wait to get them started, was really excited to get them again thank you

8 Likes

So grateful to @THCeed for getting these seeds to me, thanks so much.

15 Likes

Awesome score today from @THCeed and his very fun trivia challenges

17 Likes

@THCeed package arrived today ty again

13 Likes

Thank you very much @THCeed :pray: :dizzy:

21 Likes

Wow! Now that is a seed pack!

9 Likes

Amazing how many seeds @THCeed fits in his packs

8 Likes

Thanks so much @THCeed for the huge seed pack of Lennon/Skywalker Ghost TK. Iā€™m blown away at how many seeds you sent. I really appreciate your generosity.

17 Likes