Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Dibs if still have any left

2 Likes

Hey @THCeed ,
I believe that I might have neglected sending you a thanks for these. If so, I am sorry about that.
If I already have said thanks, thanks again.

My wife said she didn’t see the “thanks” marker in the ledger.

14 Likes

It’s all good brother I try to spread the love to so many people I lose track of who say thanks and who doesn’t but I’m sure they are all appreciated I hope they help grow some good pain medicine for you good to grow you stay lifted

14 Likes

The reason she noticed it was that we pulled it to drop some BB CBD 15:1
:+1:t5:
We’re growing out two CBD plants this time. The other one is Dinamed CBD x Cherry Wine CBD. That was, I think, a cross that @bunny made. @BasementBeans gifted me the seeds though.

6 Likes

There was a large variation in those seeds, I grew out a couple of generations and the new seeds might be more promising but I put them aside. I did the PCK seed run and did not want to have any stray pollen muck up either one. May have to demo the basement next year and probably will not have time to finish a new crop before I need to vacate the house.

6 Likes

Thanks again for all your time/work on the PCK run bunny!

Have a few of your PCK’s outdoor that are going inside. It’s been a little to cool out for em’.
And its raining… :cloud_with_rain:

12 Likes

That’ll make for an interesting grow then. lol
I only have room for two CBD varieties so I’m starting two of each and chose two to grow out. I’ll tag you to the grow if you want @bunny. Might be interesting. :thinking:

5 Likes

I heard that it is going to be a cold winter, so I started a stalk pile.

37 Likes

For the rabbits and other little creatures?

6 Likes

That is what happens when you tell us city folks to go out and hunt up some firewood. :woozy_face:

Just a joke, I hope I did not offend, I know nothing about you @THCeed other than you seem like a cool cat. :star_struck:

Peace
shag

5 Likes

Or he really is making a house for @bunny :rofl:
Oh, I see the play on words now.

Made with real canna stalks…I guess I am a bit slow, I thought it was a phone voice typo… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

They burn really good! Have a Xmas bonfire throw some logs on and smoke a reefer .

5 Likes

I’m just glad nobody had to do any explaining… :wink:

5 Likes

Almost…LOL

6 Likes

Bubbles is my spirit animal :+1:

10 Likes

Whose got your belly? I love Bubbles lol

5 Likes

bubbles-helmets-meme

9 Likes

@THCeed sure mudy be blessed to grow a goodness grateful. Nic pics brother…
Anyways I have a small chipper to Gringo up Green wood for a great composted mulch monte Carlo Mulch alive …thanks. calman…

1 Like

My freaky Freakshow.

34 Likes

Cloner is ready to go.
Hope it’s a female.

20 Likes