Beans for everyone (Part 1)

They burn really good! Have a Xmas bonfire throw some logs on and smoke a reefer .

5 Likes

Iā€™m just glad nobody had to do any explainingā€¦ :wink:

5 Likes

Almostā€¦LOL

6 Likes

Bubbles is my spirit animal :+1:

10 Likes

Whose got your belly? I love Bubbles lol

5 Likes

bubbles-helmets-meme

9 Likes

@THCeed sure mudy be blessed to grow a goodness grateful. Nic pics brotherā€¦
Anyways I have a small chipper to Gringo up Green wood for a great composted mulch monte Carlo Mulch alive ā€¦thanks. calmanā€¦

1 Like

My freaky Freakshow.

34 Likes

Cloner is ready to go.
Hope itā€™s a female.

20 Likes

Dude that is AWESOME :alien:

16 Likes

Hey I know Iā€™m late to this post do you have any of your Bruce banners are they fem?

1 Like

I was out of likes so I came back. That is one of the wildest stealth plants that I have ever seen. Healthy as it can be as well!

3 Likes

Hows the smoke on the freakshow? Ive been seeing it quite a bit here lately.

Happy growing
HG

2 Likes

I have no idea. This is my first time growing it. Wish I had a few more of the beans. I want to make some for our group.

11 Likes

I would be right there with my hand out. lol

4 Likes

I have 4 plants going, only 1 is really freaky. Started cloning 2 of them. Still no idea on their sex. Hoping for the best. I am also making some more ā€œCheeseā€ beans.
@MoBilly you will be the 1st on my Freakshow list.

10 Likes

I really liked it, I have a piney apple bubble gummy freakshow, itā€™s was fun to grow not super needy. Mine was pretty sticky but really airy. Hopefully Ill get another one flowering after all this holiday hoopla

Yours looks nice and stocky! Iā€™m always amazed how each personā€™s version of freakshow seems to look so drastically different from the last one I saw. Very cool

6 Likes

First is good @THCeed . :slight_smile:
Thanks bro. I have considered doing one or two outside. They do, kinda, reveal that they are a POT plant when in flower but until then they are amazingly unrecognizable. lol
Inside or out, Iā€™ll definitely grow some.
:pray:t5:

3 Likes

Are you saying mobilly is the #1 frea??? I would second rhatā€¦:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Dude. :rofl:
You have no idea how boring I truly am. lol

2 Likes