Berserker’s Autoflower Marathon 😈

The main batch has been planted. 90% germ rate. Gonna give a few beans some more time in the paper towel. The 3rd pack of Marathon OG have all germinated, but need another day in the paper towel. I’m pretty sure I doubled up in one of the BB3 cups. I had 5, but ended up with 4 cups. Lol :man_shrugging:t2:

23 Likes

Sweet!!now it’s on

2 Likes

Love seeing this many babies at once. :grin:

3 Likes

Confirmed. Lol :joy:

9 Likes

Anyone ever wonder what happens when you dig up an autoflower seedling, and replant it? Me either, but we’re gonna find out! :laughing:

14 Likes

55 above ground. Waiting on a few more, yet. :seedling:

15 Likes

The first pack of Marathon OG are doing their thing. :call_me_hand:t3:

13 Likes

A couple volunteers from my last autoflower project are popping up. :eyes:

12 Likes

The main batch got transplanted and is ready to take off! :metal:t3:

The first pack of Marathon OG autos are doing awesome! Great branching and big ole leaves! :muscle:t3:

I’ve selected my favorite two of the first batch of Marathon OG autos, and sprayed them with HybriTech’s eliteXelite reversal spray. :green_heart:

18 Likes

Looking good in there.
The first pic made the wife smile lol

1 Like

13x Marathon OG Autos
5x Bruce Banner #3 Autos
5x Black Label Special Reserve
4x White Crack
3x (Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly)
5x Forum Stomper F2
10x Grape Dosi Breath F2
10x (BabyYodaOG II x GrapeDosiBreath)
8x (PezDispenser x GrapeDosiBreath)

16 Likes

Woooow, gonna be a fun one! I’ll be keeping an eye on.

1 Like

🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴

18 Likes

Big B over there running these autos on full blast. Love watching you do your thing man. Can’t wait to see those Marathon OG in like 3-4 weeks when they’re all full of seeds and falling over. :metal:

1 Like

Why did you spray both of them? Are you wanting pollen from both or are you looking to use one to pollinate the other?

I sprayed both to have more pollen & genetic variations in the offspring. I like using multiple males/reversals to help limit any genetic bottlenecking. I’ll select a few more Marathon OG from the main batch to be pollinated by the reversed Marathon OG. With a selection of probably three females, pollinated by two reversals, will give me more genetic combinations than if I only made S1 seeds or did a single reversal to pollinate a single plant. If I did the latter, I could potentially make a poor selection/combination that will have inferior quality offspring. The plants from the seeds will not be as consistent and will have more variety in them, but that’s when I can hunt and make selections for a more stable generation, down the line now that I’ll have a seed increase.

11 Likes

Marathon OG Auto reversal with eliteXelite has taken! :partying_face:

12 Likes

Day 32 for the first pack of Marathon OG.

Day 16 for the main batch.

14 Likes

That Marathon is so stacked for day 32! :star_struck:

1 Like

Everything is on track and looking good. :+1:t3:

I cleaned up the older Marathon OGs. :haircut_woman:t3:

15 Likes